Best of r/radiohead

The titles are far too on-the-nose for it to be real. Someone made this and thought 'hey, he recorded in Brazil, so let's call a song Peru and Brasil'. Ed wouldn't choose titles that're so obvious. It looks like a white saviour album. Santa Teresa seems like some sort of pun, given the current UK prime minister.

Edited by LLOYD!
  • Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine being this excited for Bodysnatchers   

Imagine thinking “Hail to the _____” was a Radiohead original turn of phrase.

being young is not an excuse. There are (or were) plenty of young at easers. The difference is that at ease was founded at a time when bootlegs, b-sides, and tour info where not readily available anyw

Posted Images

22 hours ago, MarkGrace said:

So anyone think this tracklist to ED LP1 is real?

They're real. Dunno if that's all the songs and we don't know the order, but every song track is real. They were all registered by Ed on ASCAP and the user who posted it is extremely reliable. He posted You Were Never Really Here and Suspiria's tracklists before they released.

22 hours ago, LLOYD! said:

The titles are far too on-the-nose for it to be real. Someone made this and thought 'hey, he recorded in Brazil, so let's call a song Peru and Brasil'. Ed wouldn't choose titles that're so obvious. It looks like a white saviour album. Santa Teresa seems like some sort of pun, given the current UK prime minister.

Be prepared to be disappointed.

1 minute ago, LLOYD! said:

Disappointment won't even begin to cover it. This is going to be as close to a midlife crisis album as is humanly feasible.

I'd hate to come to this conclusion over a list of song titles. 

>"A Moon Shaped Pool featuring the song Ful Stop"

>"Wow. Radiohead can't even spell now. They might as well retire."

• Haha 1

I was expecting the worst with Phil's album and was pleasantly surprised, even more so by the follow up. But my expectations with this are so low now that I don't think I'll even be able to be disappointed; I probably won't even listen to the whole thing, unless the first few songs really grab me.

• 1 month later...

Like OMG Darkside of the Moon is a great album.  OMG the Beatles are amazing.  It's like I'm 11 and this is deep.  No shit kid.  Tacos are great too.  Kid A is good why do you have let us know like it is the new coming?

Edited by booger bear
  • 1 month later...