Does anybody have a screenshot of the old forum rules?

I neglected to save it from the old board and it would be handy to have to pin here. 

If you have any ideas for rules or things you'd like to see then please post them in this thread as well 

Thanks. 

10 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Does anybody have a screenshot of the old forum rules?

I neglected to save it from the old board and it would be handy to have to pin here. 

If you have any ideas for rules or things you'd like to see then please post them in this thread as well 

Thanks. 

Eeezy copied the rules of this forum for his new forum (the Annex).  You could message him for them.  

If you guys know the URL of specific pages from the old AtEase, you can search historical screenshots of any webpage history at: http://www.wayback.com/

For example, if you type in "www.ateaseweb.com" - then choose year/date, you can see historical homepage screenshots.

It will work best if you somehow have those exact page URLs, or can guess them.

Good luck!

On 7/15/2018 at 12:12 PM, Scatterbrain said:

Rule 1. Thou shalt not start a “witty” retort with “Imagine...”

I would really, really love to ban memes, cliches and catchphrases of all kinds. I know that's a pipe dream, but they fucking do my head in.

Would it be too much to hope for a ban on replies consisting entirely of emoticons and images? And just general low-content shitposting? 

5 minutes ago, Twist said:

Why would you want to ban something that simply annoys you personally? That's not why things are banned.

These things annoy me because they stifle discussion. Lots of forums ban low-content shitposting for this reason.

1 hour ago, myth said:

But would it really be atease without low-content shitposting?

If we ban the meta-memes I'm out of here. There's no joke like an inane board in-joke.

Think of how light and concise the LP9 thread would have been without the memes (especially January 2016 - April 2016—that was some serious shitposting)