Thom Yorke - ANIMA

KrK22

55 minutes ago, chernobyl2 said:

Dawn Chorus =/= Wake Me and idk why people just blindly accept that they're the same song when there is literally 0 evidence other than fans going "OH THEY'RE PROBABLY THE SAME SONG."

very sincerely doubt this is a thom solo version of wake me

I hope you're right.

If Dawn chorus is open the floodgates, it is likely a bleepy boop version.   Don't get me wrong, I like my bleepy bloops but they have their place.  I mean pulled apart by horses was ruined - lost all its mental / metal power and ended up lame because of bleepy bloops.

36 minutes ago, TRUE LOVE said:

If Dawn chorus is open the floodgates, it is likely a bleepy boop version.   Don't get me wrong, I like my bleepy bloops but they have their place.  I mean pulled apart by horses was ruined - lost all its mental / metal power and ended up lame because of bleepy bloops.

Nah, FPABH turned out the best it possibly could. 

• Confused 2

From the vinyl page:

"The new album from Thom Yorke now available to preorder on a multitude of formats including this limited edition orange vinyl version, featuring Radiohead fan favourite 'Dawn Chorus'..."

"fan favourite" but we're not even sure what the song actually is lol

4 minutes ago, omensetter said:

From the vinyl page:

"The new album from Thom Yorke now available to preorder on a multitude of formats including this limited edition orange vinyl version, featuring Radiohead fan favourite 'Dawn Chorus'..."

I'm actually really curious about this now. Has to be a popular unreleased RH song that's been renamed? They can't claim it's a "fan favorite" just based on its association with LP9 hype, right?

4 minutes ago, hysterical.useless said:

Wait, is this confirmed? I can't find reference to this on the website.

Yeah it’s on the ASCAP site. They registered “Ladies and Gentlemen, Thank You For Coming” a couple months ago and Two Feet Off The Ground was listed as an alternate title

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/search/workID/890990620

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, omensetter said:

From the vinyl page:

This is so fuckin weird, lol