Thom Yorke - ANIMA

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't get when people say things like 'a typical Thom Yorke record' or 'one of his best solo songs.' What is a typical sound from him? The Eraser and Tomorrow's Modern Boxes sound pretty marked

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, hysterical.useless said:

Good choice choosing Traffic as the opener. It was definitely the best of the new material when I saw him in December.

For me it's a tie between Traffic and Impossible Knots. Glad they're both on the new album. 

• Like 1

Dawn Chorus =/= Wake Me and idk why people just blindly accept that they're the same song when there is literally 0 evidence other than fans going "OH THEY'RE PROBABLY THE SAME SONG."

very sincerely doubt this is a thom solo version of wake me

• Like 2
Just now, Dogface said:

hope its better than TMB

I think it will be. His live performances of the new material have been mostly fantastic. Took me a while to warm up to it, but now I think it's some of his best solo work. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, hysterical.useless said:

If Dawn Chorus is a previously unreleased Radiohead song, I would guess it's Open the Floodgates. But it's probably something entirely new.

"Don't bore us / get to the chorus / open the floodgates"

God damn I would melt if there was an Interference-esque version of Open the Floodgates on this thing ❤️

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, hysterical.useless said:

If Dawn Chorus is a previously unreleased Radiohead song, I would guess it's Open the Floodgates. But it's probably something entirely new.

"Don't bore us / get to the chorus / open the floodgates"

I’m guessing it’s something we haven’t heard before.

If there are any unreleased Radiohead songs left to go on future LPs from them, the only ones I really think stand a chance are Open the Floodgates and Follow Me Around since they played that again recently.