Job working for Radiohead????

Don78

1 hour ago, pleasekeepmoving said:

Good find! They're not even trying to hide the fact it's Radiohead with all those references.

Yes - I spotted the references too. That is why I think it is defo a Radiohead job.

I have four:

1. okay computer

2. creep

3. hail to the thief

4. paranoid android

Do you have any others?

17 minutes ago, Grunthos The Flatulent said:

Yeah I mean it's obviously a spoof. 

Any HR person would know that CRB checks haven't existed for at least three years (they're called DBS checks now). 

Also the company doesn't exist. 

A spoof - are you sure? Doors Open looks like a legitimate site to me. I doubt they would allow such a thing on there.

I cannot find the company on Companies House either.

But it does look like it could be a company in Taiwan.

Just now, alberto said:

It is a great find, it doesnt seem legit given all the references, it looks more like a joke, but great joke

I guess - but maybe they are not allowed to name their client and that is why they wrote the job in that way?

Or maybe they just have a sense of humour - most job ads on there are pretty dry? But this one got my attention!

31 minutes ago, Don78 said:

Yes - I spotted the references too. That is why I think it is defo a Radiohead job.

I have four:

1. okay computer

2. creep

3. hail to the thief

4. paranoid android

Do you have any others?

“:lol: :lol: :lol:”

2 hours ago, Don78 said:

I have four:

1. okay computer

2. creep

3. hail to the thief

4. paranoid android

Do you have any others?

Urgently Required: Senior Anti-Hacking Engineer.

Due to a recent security breach of one of our leading A-List clients, we are now seeking an expert Anti-Hacking Engineer to join us on a full-time basis in our luxurious London offices.

You must have at least ten years experience in protecting premium musical assets online, digitally and in an analogue capacity (having just okay computer skills will not be sufficient). We are especially interested in candidates who can ensure that legacy format material (e.g. mini discs) can be prevented from being leaked and held to ransom by some creep (fortunately, the band did not hail to the thief). 

It is essential that you remain up-to-date and ahead of the curve, in regard to the latest cyber threats, theft techniques and hacking procedures. We were recently caught unawares when an antiquated offline medium was somehow hacked and 18 hours of extremely valuable recorded music history were compromised. This was the first time ever that a collection of offline devices has been hacked and as such this is one of the most challenging developments in musical crime in recent years. Prior to this, the only known breach of this type of audio format has been from burglary or theft.

We require an individual who will take full personal responsibility for our security offerings. We have no interest in your application if you respond to issues with the attitude of 'it is not my fault'.

Our technical infrastructure will require you to work across a diverse range of hardware and software solutions. You will need to complete an extensive CRB check prior to a job offer. We appreciate that this may feel excessive but after recent events, we are a little paranoid. Android and iOS knowledge will help set you apart from other applicants as we launch our forthcoming mobile security platform.

We let down a client by allowing them to be hacked. Due to a swift response, the band were not extorted and they managed to turn the event into a positive. However, we have learned our lesson and are going to ensure that no surprises arise from now on. This can be your chance to make a name for yourself in the music industry by ensuring the safety of our clients' musical legacies.

Apply today with a covering letter, your CV and a link to your portfolio.

We look forward to your application. Be lucky!#

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Urgently Required: Senior Anti-Hacking Engineer.

Due to a recent security breach of one of our leading A-List clients, we are now seeking an expert Anti-Hacking Engineer to join us on a full-time basis in our luxurious London offices.

You must have at least ten years experience in protecting premium musical assets online, digitally and in an analogue capacity (having just okay computer skills will not be sufficient). We are especially interested in candidates who can ensure that legacy format material (e.g. mini discs) can be prevented from being leaked and held to ransom by some creep (fortunately, the band did not hail to the thief). 

It is essential that you remain up-to-date and ahead of the curve, in regard to the latest cyber threats, theft techniques and hacking procedures. We were recently caught unawares when an antiquated offline medium was somehow hacked and 18 hours of extremely valuable recorded music history were compromised. This was the first time ever that a collection of offline devices has been hacked and as such this is one of the most challenging developments in musical crime in recent years. Prior to this, the only known breach of this type of audio format has been from burglary or theft.

We require an individual who will take full personal responsibility for our security offerings. We have no interest in your application if you respond to issues with the attitude of 'it is not my fault'.

Our technical infrastructure will require you to work across a diverse range of hardware and software solutions. You will need to complete an extensive CRB check prior to a job offer. We appreciate that this may feel excessive but after recent events, we are a little paranoid. Android and iOS knowledge will help set you apart from other applicants as we launch our forthcoming mobile security platform.

We let down a client by allowing them to be hacked. Due to a swift response, the band were not extorted and they managed to turn the event into a positive. However, we have learned our lesson and are going to ensure that no surprises arise from now on. This can be your chance to make a name for yourself in the music industry by ensuring the safety of our clients' musical legacies.

Apply today with a covering letter, your CV and a link to your portfolio.

We look forward to your application. Be lucky!#

Ah yes - very good - thank you. I think I found another one too 'not my fault'.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, fabri said:

Anyway Radiohead song title reference jokes are pure filth, that was my point. I wasn't actually suggesting you to leave

Are you the Karma Police? Because you Just Let Down that Creep! I Might Be Wrong, but you didn't tell him How To Disappear Completely from this forum yet! Morning Bell Amnesiac.

(new atease is awful, i'll leave again)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1