Girl in the Purple Dress, Stop posting here

booger bear

GITPD, please PLEASE go work out your insurmountable daddy issues somewhere else. All this posting won't make papa respect/like you, so please just move on. Ultimately, you don't matter here, just like you don't matter in the real world. You're just boring us all to tears, which I doubt is your goal. Get well soon.

girl in the purple dress, no one here on a liberal radiohead message board goes with you crazy conservative views.  You are the most fucked up person I have ever met and I am a paramedic.  Go away no one here believes anything what you are saying.  I want to talk about Radiohead my favorite band since I was 12.  I do not appreciate you.  I don't understand how Ade has not banned you.  I report you every day.  He still pays for this site why I do not know.  Please just stop posting.  I need you to seek help.  You are a time bomb and you are going to kill someone.  Please go away.  

this is actually the one and only CONSERVATIVE radiohead board on the online!

but unlike the libby turds?  WE WELCOME ALL!

come one! come all! to the snowman's balle!