18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny to see Thom and Jonny be like "it's not very interesting" and then Thom puts out the Suspiria Unreleased Material on streaming services.

Tomorrow Night in Paris is amazing.  I hate it when people say that sort of thing but it really is amazing.  It's okay to say it now!  "Come on, come on".  New fans on reddit are still amazed that the

This is like I'm marrying my girlfriend next month and someone has leaked the nudes and I haven't seen her naked because I'm a good Christian man and now the nudes have disappeared from the internet a

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Scatterbrain said:

Guys, I emailed bandcamp support about an issue I had and also asked if radiohead uploaded lossless files. Here’s what they said:

“The original files uploaded for the release are indeed lossless, but let us know if you run into any trouble with them.”

oh....so i was right after all....suddenly RH has flac version...which cant be from the "leak" version bc its 292KBS

so....it wasnt leaked. its even more confusing now.

4 minutes ago, ranipodtouch said:

oh....so i was right after all....suddenly RH has flac version...which cant be from the "leak" version bc its 292KBS

so....it wasnt leaked. its even more confusing now.

Bro use Spek and look at the files. There's a cutoff around 18K, meaning it's for sure lossy, but housed in a lossless file.

flac.png.1a7b97d5e3e6b127247cd9c8427c59b2.png

6 minutes ago, Scatterbrain said:

Bro use Spek and look at the files. There's a cutoff around 18K, meaning it's for sure lossy, but housed in a lossless file.

flac.png.1a7b97d5e3e6b127247cd9c8427c59b2.png

so RH took the original and converted it to flac and edited songs......hmmm.....sounds like a really pre thinking job to me 

Just now, First Against the Wall said:

Any personal highlights (aside from Lift on disc 15)?

Hmmm...okay, you all know I'm a live fanatic, so what makes me flip my bean more than anything else is the incredible restoration of the 'historical record' we've been given for the two 1996 tours, which had previously been some of the least covered (AUD-wise) of their career.

But as for the non-live material? First of all there's only ONE confirmably studio/non-live thing on this, and that's the jazz-lounge "True Love Waits" instrumental version on D4. I love it. It's a dead end, but I love it.

Other than that...every version of "Airbag" on this set. The greatest vindication of all was the 4/10/96 live Airbag from Washington, DC -- my first Radiohead concert. I saw that motherfucker played live, and people always used to tell me "nice story VPC, but apocryphal." Well fuck y'all, I told you I was right. But seriously, take all the Airbags and place them chronologically in terms of development and it's one hell of a story about a song.

I do also like the first MPS full band demo version.

• Like 2