18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny to see Thom and Jonny be like "it's not very interesting" and then Thom puts out the Suspiria Unreleased Material on streaming services.

Tomorrow Night in Paris is amazing.  I hate it when people say that sort of thing but it really is amazing.  It's okay to say it now!  "Come on, come on".  New fans on reddit are still amazed that the

This is like I'm marrying my girlfriend next month and someone has leaked the nudes and I haven't seen her naked because I'm a good Christian man and now the nudes have disappeared from the internet a

Posted Images

Just now, appearcomposed said:

~24 copies are being sold every minute according to bandcamp

at 22.91 usd a pop, that's 1374.6 an hour

been up for like 6 or 7 hours

they've probably made around 10-15 grand at this point

not that much tbh ;( ;( ;(

wait. i think i really fucked that up.

i know this isn't how things work, but hypothetically if they were to keep selling copies at this rate for the entire 18 days, they'd top out at around 14 million usd.

given that, i think it's fair to say they're gonna end up raising 2 million, possibly more, when all is said and done.

2 hours ago, Belisha Beacon said:

So much wrong with that claim. If anyone wasn't it the super keen fans / hoarders that were asked to pay this so-called ransom? Or have I totally got the wrong end of the stick. 

If you wanted to hold the band to random better to steal their 2019 demos and threaten to press delete. As if there's only one copy of anything these days. 

Yeah its annoying that the story is being spun like this when its total bullshit. 

Also not liking the constant mood of the band when it comes to stuff like this saying its not very interesting. They have one of the biggest nerd fanbases on the planet we would listen to fucking anything they put out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So much wrong with that claim. If anyone wasn't it the super keen fans / hoarders that were asked to pay this so-called ransom? Or have I totally got the wrong end of the stick. 

If you wanted to hold the band to random better to steal their 2019 demos and threaten to press delete. As if there's only one copy of anything these days. 

Yeah its annoying that the story is being spun like this when its total bullshit. 

Also not liking the constant mood of the band when it comes to stuff like this saying its not very interesting. They have one of the biggest nerd fanbases on the planet we would listen to fucking anything they put out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

•  
1 hour ago, appearcomposed said:

LMAO. they're actually making 33 grand an hour. holy shit.

so actually we're sitting at around a quarter of a million.

1 hour ago, Robjonas said:

Lets hope they make a shit load from this and release more stuff like this.

This is all going to charity, no? The band is making a ton of money for Extinction Rebellion.

Rain down, rain down 💵

Edited by KidAmnesiac