18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny to see Thom and Jonny be like "it's not very interesting" and then Thom puts out the Suspiria Unreleased Material on streaming services.

Tomorrow Night in Paris is amazing.  I hate it when people say that sort of thing but it really is amazing.  It's okay to say it now!  "Come on, come on".  New fans on reddit are still amazed that the

This is like I'm marrying my girlfriend next month and someone has leaked the nudes and I haven't seen her naked because I'm a good Christian man and now the nudes have disappeared from the internet a

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, ranipodtouch said:

yes he took this photo of the minidisc in 1997 before the iphone era.......and by miracle he foudn the pic yesterday .

what a JOKE lmao

You're reading waaay too much into this, if they wanted money they have hundreds of things locked away in the vault they could release for sale, unreleased songs, alternate studio takes, live soundboard recordings, Pablo Honey and The Bends late anniversary releases.  Plus these 18 discs are only snippets from Thom's personal collection, the band must have proper full band early studio versions of Lift, TLW etc etc.  If this was a cash grab it's a bit overly-complicated.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, dbe14 said:

You're reading waaay too much into this, if they wanted money they have hundreds of things locked away in the vault they could release for sale, unreleased songs, alternate studio takes, live soundboard recordings, Pablo Honey and The Bends late anniversary releases.  Plus these 18 discs are only snippets from Thom's personal collection, the band must have proper full band early studio versions of Lift, TLW etc etc.  If this was a cash grab it's a bit overly-complicated.

at last some sane and logical msg. 

ok . kinda agree now.

:)

for real. 

31 minutes ago, ranipodtouch said:

yes he took this photo of the minidisc in 1997 before the iphone era.......and by miracle he foudn the pic yesterday .

what a JOKE lmao

i’m confused by your post, do you believe the actual minidiscs were stolen ? the person who allegedly did only copied files to a usb drive. They would still have access to the original minidiscs to scan them. it would’ve taken like 10 minutes make that image for the release i don’t understand what you’re trying to say 

Just now, Dogface said:

Makes a good story ysee! Bad news it was 'leaked'

band says hey charity tiiime

either way they get something more valuable than $$:

relevancy in the news, and proper Lp10 fuel, making ppl talk about the band again

radiohead aint no need to make "ppl talk about the band " 

we are not weezer.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, ranipodtouch said:

radiohead aint no need to make "ppl talk about the band " 

we are not weezer.

oh you know rh can be publicity hoes too like when they deleted all social media (it blinks in and out for me now) for AMSP that was big news (plus the chirping of a bird/Burn the witch intro for 5 seconds was a big deal too), pay what u want, the whole Newspaper shilling on the street with Donwoody

Edited by Dogface
22 minutes ago, Dogface said:

oh you know rh can be publicity hoes too like when they deleted all social media (it blinks in and out for me now) for AMSP that was big news (plus the chirping of a bird/Burn the witch intro for 5 seconds was a big deal too), pay what u want, the whole Newspaper shilling on the street with Donwoody

nicely put

we are the new spice girls now 

Edited by ranipodtouch
  • Haha 1

Assume this is why it took a little bit longer to get this out. I think this is an incredibly pragmatic and mature response from the band, further more we now get a better quality end product. Fair play to them. 

47 minutes ago, pleasekeepmoving said:

Just noticed some of the discs are shorter than the leaked ones. Looks like they had to cut out copyrighted material or something? I guess for that reason alone  it  might be worth keeping both editions?

Edit: yeah don't delete your leaked versions just yet if you care about some of the ambient/field recording stuff which was probably problematic given copyright.

• Like 1