18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

Fuzzyste

6 minutes ago, ranipodtouch said:

1.8GB....

so the leaks are 192KBS and this one is 320KBS for sure.

but no tagges......

pitchfork posted. so it proves my theory. its a fucking scam by radiohead..

Why would they scam ER out of money? It makes zero sense for them to have been behind this 

2 minutes ago, ranipodtouch said:

yes he took this photo of the minidisc in 1997 before the iphone era.......and by miracle he foudn the pic yesterday .

what a JOKE lmao

Cameras have existed for quite a few years now m8

• Haha 3

Thm's official word on it, from the bandcamp page:

we’ve been hacked
my archived mini discs from 1995-1998(?)
it’s not v interesting
there’s a lot of it

if you want it, you can buy the whole lot here
18 minidisks for £18
the proceeds will go to Extinction Rebellion

as it’s out there
it may as well be out there
until we all get bored
and move on

Thmx

credits

released June 11, 2019

4 minutes ago, ranipodtouch said:

did you like ever took a picture of a cd you burnt ? or minidisc ? or whatever ? 

If I had to make a cover for it and release it on Bandcamp one week after it leaked I would, yes.

Just noticed some of the discs are shorter than the leaked ones. Looks like they had to cut out copyrighted material or something? I guess for that reason alone  it  might be worth keeping both editions?

Edit: yeah don't delete your leaked versions just yet if you care about some of the ambient/field recording stuff which was probably problematic given copyright.

Edited by pleasekeepmoving
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, pleasekeepmoving said:

Just noticed some of the discs are shorter than the leaked ones. Looks like they had to cut out copyrighted material or something? I guess for that reason alone  it  might be worth keeping both editions?

there’s a lot of sampled movie soundtracks and random songs on some discs, yeah i would guess they cant sell those even for charity 

• Like 1

It was Stanley while they were selling that silly 1999 Thm lyric shirt last month!

“Nigel picked them up and thought, ‘We’d better keep these.’ I was so focused and at the same time angry, confused, paranoid. I’m looking at all these people involved, going ‘Who the fuck are these people?!’ We’re going to do something really cool with all that material.”

8 hours ago, Acroyer said:

I am running as Admin but I keep getting this error:

Error: Unable to access jarfile .\pcutmp3\pcutmp3.jar

I'm spectacularly computer illiterate with this sort of thing.  I had the EXACT same error you have, I simply went to java.com and downloaded their latest update then ran the cmd file again only this time it worked and I didn't get your error.  I didnt run it in admin mode but that may be because I might already have been logged on as admin. Beyond that I don't have  a clue. Sorry.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dogface said:

It was Stanley while they were selling that silly 1999 Thm lyric shirt last month!

“Nigel picked them up and thought, ‘We’d better keep these.’ I was so focused and at the same time angry, confused, paranoid. I’m looking at all these people involved, going ‘Who the fuck are these people?!’ We’re going to do something really cool with all that material.”

thank you very much.

your honor, for i have rest my case . most radiohead fans are naive.....that indeed my dear lord was a band PRANKKKK / marketing tool.

have a nice day y'all . whoop whoop 

*popcorn*