18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

Fuzzyste

Jesus. Just now hearing of this today. I’ve been scrambling for hours to find it but obviously it’s nowhere to be found. If someone knows a guy that knows a guy that can help a massive fan out, I’d be incredibly grateful. God I need to hear every minute of this. lol. ——

update—

Thank you to all the wonderful people that were willing to help out. I just discovered this forum. A lot of really great people here. Thanks again! This release might not not of ever surfaced otherwise, but for fans of Radiohead, damn is it perfect in every way! Now if only Thom steps the game up and officially releases something similar for the Kid A /Amnesiac Sessions. Please take my money Thom. 

Edited by DaytimeMinutes

1 hour ago, KidAmnesiac said:

The mystery is part of the appeal. It works for them too. The fans are even more invested and they can maintain a modicum of privacy.

It seems as though it really will help many people get into the idea of listening to early and alternate versions of songs that perhaps did not hear the cassette.

So, the team putting it together may feel more confident about what recordings become part of the KID A/Amnesiac project and in what format! 

The reason Lucky isn't on here is because it was well and truly finished by 1995, let alone 1997. They included it on that one compilation and played it live in '95. Could also the case with SHA.

The  lack of much Climbing up the Walls is a little more confusing. That song went through an extensive development process.

16 minutes ago, pleasekeepmoving said:

The reason Lucky isn't on here is because it was well and truly finished by 1995, let alone 1997. They included it on that one compilation and played it live in '95. Could also the case with SHA.

The  lack of much Climbing up the Walls is a little more confusing. That song went through an extensive development process.

There is a bit on disc 7 that almost sounds like it could be a rehearsal from an overdub session of SHA, assuming they went with the 1995 backing track.

And the last song on disc 8 is actually an early studio take of CUTW. Not sure if the development process was that extensive. Thom had the song all mapped out in his 4-track demo.

Edited by no452