18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny to see Thom and Jonny be like "it's not very interesting" and then Thom puts out the Suspiria Unreleased Material on streaming services.

Tomorrow Night in Paris is amazing.  I hate it when people say that sort of thing but it really is amazing.  It's okay to say it now!  "Come on, come on".  New fans on reddit are still amazed that the

This is like I'm marrying my girlfriend next month and someone has leaked the nudes and I haven't seen her naked because I'm a good Christian man and now the nudes have disappeared from the internet a

Posted Images

Just now, hysterical.useless said:

only booger would be pedantic enough to question if this were the real hoserama posting lol

Does he sound like an Annex troll to you?

Thanks! I'd hope my arrogant posting style, which is consistent over the last 15 years, would make it obvious. 

There’s really not much live stuff I’d care to get my hands on at this point (except maybe soundboard 06 Videotape and 09 TPT). 

This leak however, oh man. My mind is racing. What else have they recorded over the years? 

1 minute ago, hysterical.useless said:

The only bootleg I hope hoserama shares at some point is the original full-band version of The Present Tense. I think he said it will come to light eventually.

I've been waiting . . . patient . . . patiently.

It doesn't exactly fit the criteria, but I can't remember if you've heard this or not.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, CHAZ934 said:

There’s really not much live stuff I’d care to get my hands on at this point (except maybe soundboard 06 Videotape and 09 TPT). 

This leak however, oh man. My mind is racing. What else have they recorded over the years? 

A document of the Kid A sessions that progress like these OK Computer ones would be totally amazing.

Also on live stuff I'd love to get my hands on:

• More early Soundboard recordings of Talk Show Host, pre-98 when they had the total freakout ending. I don't think I've ever heard a version that quite matches the one I saw live to end the main set in Detroit in '97.
  • Soundboard recordings from the 2002 HTTT Iberian tour shows
  • Soundboard recordings from the 2006 In Rainbows warmup tour. We have some audience gems, though. Bonnaroo '06 was classic, but doesn't capture the experimentalism of the rest of the non-festival tour. (San Diego fan-made DVD is my favorite.)
  • Soundboard recording of the 2016 London Roundhouse shows. These shows were famously streamed by the band for the AMSP record store release but NO ONE RECORDED THE STREAM! Selections were hand-picked by Jonny and rumored to contemplated for released (but scrapped)
  • Soundboard recordings from the American 2018 AMSP leg. This was the best sounding leg of this three-year tour odyssey from the band. Thom sounded great. Again, some really amazing audience recordings exist--but the tour's not complete. And, from my perspective there is no definitive document.
Edited by hardhead
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, hysterical.useless said:

Yes, SLM from the pre-LP9 hype days was very high on this version. I believe he called it the "devilhood version" - did you make this?

It's quite nice; happy to listen to it again. :classic_happy:

I did. It was a lot of fun and I miss those days.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, CHAZ934 said:

This leak however, oh man. My mind is racing. What else have they recorded over the years

Each era's version of Burn the Witch?

Elliott Smith live highlights

6/02/98 - The sound quality is superb and Elliott was absolutely on fire that night, some consider it the best show he ever did. Includes the definitive versions of Angeles and Pictures of Me, they blow the Either/Or takes out of the water.

1/31/03 - One of Elliott's first major gigs post getting clean. The playing's not perfect, but you can tell he's happy to be there. While the guitar playing isn't at its 97-99 peak, it's still pretty serviceable - certainly 10000 times better than any of the 01-02 shows. A very diverse setlist, only live recording of Brand New Game we have (though it was played full band earlier that month but not recorded).

3/6/95 - Recently soundboard upgraded show. Lots of rarities that wouldn't see release until much later. There aren't that many recordings of the 95' shows so this is a blessing to have.

7/4/00 - Pretty good representation of the Figure 8 tour, great sound quality too. Has a really early version of Strung Out Again (then Struck Down Again).

Edited by appearcomposed