Jump to content

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, First Against the Wall said:

Just now listening to the funk jam at end of Disc 7.  Unreal and cool to hear them experimenting with totally different sound and having fun.

Some of the guitar sounds identical to Wing's Band on the Run.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny to see Thom and Jonny be like "it's not very interesting" and then Thom puts out the Suspiria Unreleased Material on streaming services.

Tomorrow Night in Paris is amazing.  I hate it when people say that sort of thing but it really is amazing.  It's okay to say it now!  "Come on, come on".  New fans on reddit are still amazed that the

This is like I'm marrying my girlfriend next month and someone has leaked the nudes and I haven't seen her naked because I'm a good Christian man and now the nudes have disappeared from the internet a

Posted Images

Just now, Spaghettimatt said:

I just don’t get what the big deal is. It’s all going to surface eventually and most of it kind of sucks (no offense hoserama but Come to your senses is pretty underwhelming.... but that’s just the nature of sound check recordings/demos IMO)

it's the fundamental idea that people hoarding material (directly going against the best interest of true and longtime fans) are also allowed to walk the same ground and converse with us like nothing's happened. it's not fair.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spaghettimatt said:

I just don’t get what the big deal is. It’s all going to surface eventually and most of it kind of sucks (no offense hoserama but Come to your senses is pretty underwhelming.... but that’s just the nature of sound check recordings/demos IMO)

No offense taken!

Edited by hoserama
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, appearcomposed said:

it's the fundamental idea that people hoarding material (directly going against the best interest of true and longtime fans) are also allowed to walk the same ground and converse with us like nothing's happened. it's not fair.

This is really extreme, bro.

Dude made the recording himself. Material was never meant to be released by the band. Seems totally fair for him to keep it if he wants?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, appearcomposed said:

 it's the fundamental idea that people hoarding material (directly going against the best interest of true and longtime fans) are also allowed to walk the same ground and converse with us like nothing's happened. it's not fair.

I look forward to your many high quality masters freely shared to show us all the correct path.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno, I'm not into bullying anonymous people on the internet to release their recordings. I don't see the point of hoarding either but they're free to keep it to themselves for their ego or to feel special or to leverage it for other shit. 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites

recording, collecting and trading bootlegs of concerts and soundchecks is seriously not something to get your panties in a bunch about imo. it's cool that there's an underground, exclusive element to this sort of thing in an time where everything is expected to be completely transparent. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hoserama said:

I look forward to your many high quality masters freely shared to show us all the correct path.

 

i'm not saying i care enough to go out and capture live material, but i am saying that if i was in your position i would share everything openly asap and there are and always have been a fuck ton of tapers who share fast because they enjoy the community and know those recordings shouldn't be used for personal gain. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, all I can say is I hope you enjoy the many number of free recordings released already (and many by me!). I'd say focus more on those rather than the stuff that isn't released. Especially if you're not taping/producing material. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, appearcomposed said:

the funniest part about any hoarder is the tons of people who jerk them off so that maybe in 5 years they'll release another recording. real worth it, eh?

Jerking off a hoarder is gross. I've see that show and those people are dirty.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hoserama said:

Well, all I can say is I hope you enjoy the many number of free recordings released already (and many by me!). I'd say focus more on those rather than the stuff that isn't released. Especially if you're not taping/producing material. 

i'm sorry, i understand you've shared in the past and will continue to share certain things... but long ago i made a promise that i would spend the rest of my days fighting hoarders, no matter the circumstance. i can't discriminate. i hope you understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, appearcomposed said:

i'm sorry, i understand you've shared in the past and will continue to share certain things... but long ago i made a promise that i would spend the rest of my days fighting hoarders, no matter the circumstance. i can't discriminate. i hope you understand.

Alright Batman. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...