18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

Fuzzyste

7 hours ago, hysterical.useless said:

I feel like if they were already working on LP10 we would have heard about it already. Either from them directly, or from someone associating with them. When they were working at that studio in France for the AMSP sessions there were multiple sources confirming it, no? A band of their stature can't really hide these kind of things even if they wanted to, I think.

In the extremely improbable event that they are working on LP10 already, you'd have to think they are doing most of it by correspondence rather in the studio together. Which is not ideal. I like AMSP - sometimes love it - but I don't want another album where the band just let Nigel do whatever he wants with the raw material because they couldn't be bothered to do it together.

We did hear about it. I forget where, but there was an interview around January 2018 where someone said that Jonny was working on a new Radiohead album.

Edit: here's the article: https://www.indiewire.com/2018/01/phantom-thread-live-orchestra-score-screenings-brooklyn-bam-los-angeles-ace-hotel-1201920670/

"Givony told IndieWire that Greenwood, who reportedly is recording a new Radiohead album, has not been actively involved."

Edited by Scatterbrain
  • Like 1

LP10 was being recorded during the last tour. This is the reason that they didn’t introduce any new material during the tour, which is very rare for them. These new songs were being fleshed out and recorded at that time. All the main parts were recorded and have been in the process of mixing and mastering. Some parts had to be redone, but that’s no big deal. Should be out soon. Surprise release.

Edited by DidYouGoBad

4 minutes ago, DidYouGoBad said:

These new rumors just confirm what I’ve heard. LP10 should be soon. Maybe not next week soon, but probably before Thom’s new album.

Timeline doesn't work out though... Thom's tour starts in less than 1 month. If anything, he should be dropping LP3 this month. Then we have Ed's album and tour in September or October, so at least 9 months buffer between Ed's LP1 and LP10, which then gets us well into 2020, which is close to when we should expect KIDANOTADIK.

I want to believe, and there's some supporting evidence, but not looking realistic right now.

I don't know that I believe that a full-blown album is coming soon but there my be something to the original 4chan/Discord post that LP10 is not an album and there are only three songs.

I'd put my money on a live album/compilation with three bonus songs recorded while on tour.

Edited by Spaghettimatt

3 minutes ago, Spaghettimatt said:

I don't know that I believe that a full-blown album is coming soon but there my be something to the original 4chan/Discord post that LP10 is not an album and is only three songs long.

I'd put my money on a live album/compilation with three bonus songs recorded while on tour.

Hope not, EPs are rubbish, and live albums are mostly boring 

Edited by In Portrait
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, In Portrait said:

Hope not, EPs are rubbish

Better than nothing. And much more believable that they cut an EP or a live LP with an attached bonus EP than full-on LP.

I mean there's no fucking way that this band cut a ~60-minute album in a few months of touring. Even HTTT couldn't have been done that way.

Edited by Spaghettimatt