18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

Fuzzyste

Glad this forum is still alive. Was an OG user from back in the day. Just wanted to come by and say thank you for the link from earlier. Couldn’t remember my login while at work earlier, so I’m saying thanks now. Before anyone asks, NO I DO NOT HAVE A LINK. The one I used was from page 5 of the thread. It’s dead now I think. 

Anyway. This is one of the most exciting days I’ve had in a while!

Edited by gloaming88

4 minutes ago, appearcomposed said:

where can i buy the vinyl copy of these leak songs?? anyone??

Give it a few days I'm sure it will appear in your local indie record stores (if you're lucky enough to live in a place that actually still has indie record stores) and likely eBay. Not kidding.

1 minute ago, devilhood said:

Give it a few days I'm sure it will appear in your local indie record stores (if you're lucky enough to live in a place that actually still has indie record stores) and likely eBay. Not kidding.

i wish to give your post a "like" but apparently i have already given too many posts a "like" today and apparently this fucking WEBSITE has a LIMIT on the amount of LOVE i can spread in a day.

I’m halfway through disc 2 and it’s full of new songs. Amazing 

disc 1 was a reminder that the difference between an ok song and a great song is often all in the arrangement. So many awful, funny decisions in those early arrangement. The extra chords in early Airbag make it sound like a Coldplay song. The riffs and BVs in Electioneering...

and a lot of other bands would have just stuck with the early arrangements and it would have been fine but it’s great seeing how they worked through good song ideas and made them great 

that said...Cut a Hole will never be great

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Weird Fisherman said:

Sure. But if you’re interested in how they made the quality, this is a gold mine. 

I was actually replying to the guy/girl complaining they can't give away more Likes due to forum restrictions :classic_laugh:

But yeah. In another thread I did say we were given like the behind the scenes of the (whole?) Radiohead Golden Era. 18 hours is just too much, and I love that.

Just now, absay said:

I was actually replying to the guy/girl complaining they can't give away more Likes due to forum restrictions :classic_laugh:

But yeah. In another thread I did say we were given like the behind the scenes of the (whole?) Radiohead Golden Era. 18 hours is just too much, and I love that.

Lol, my bad. 

2 minutes ago, absay said:

So what you're saying is... if i give everyone a "like" then really nobody gets a "like"

These clowns are gonna have to start working harder for my affection.