18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

Fuzzyste

Just now, Robjonas said:

They might not have the out takes from that since it was done for a movie score.

That’d make sense, but the OKNOTOK version was clearly recorded at least partially from archived recordings. The piano on that track is pretty dead on from the OKC sessions, it sounds just like the one on Karma Police.

Just now, Grunthos The Flatulent said:

This is like I'm marrying my girlfriend next month and someone has leaked the nudes and I haven't seen her naked because I'm a good Christian man and now the nudes have disappeared from the internet and I'm picturing her tits by people's descriptions. 

i totally understand how you feel.

2 minutes ago, Grunthos The Flatulent said:

This is like I'm marrying my girlfriend next month and someone has leaked the nudes and I haven't seen her naked because I'm a good Christian man and now the nudes have disappeared from the internet and I'm picturing her tits by people's descriptions. 

this is like seeing the college sex tapes of your wife, doing all the shit she said she would never do with you in your 30's 40's.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, PackofSandwiches said:

If thom was having such a hard time with LP3 I don't think he'd let a journalist listen to it and refer to it as coming out soon.

It's done and he's just effing around with the artwork, methinks.  And the "special" release date