Biden White House is Tyler Perry’s Studio in Atlanta

David Zublick says Joe Biden is in Tyler Perry Studio’s White House in Atlanta

Below is video by Richard Citizen Journalist taken on 12 March 2021 from the W Hotel across from the White House in Washington DC. The building in the backgound is the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The foreground building with the US Flag is the top of the US Treasury and you can just see the top of the White House between the US Treasury and the EEO.

https://youtu.be/icKWtP-Kr44

Edited by Girl in the Purple Dress
Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2021 at 12:09 PM, section 917 said:

my hear skips a beat every time I see her name.

“The guy who runs that outfit over there”

https://apple.news/AojCdefZXSSS-RCAa2iYTVA

Joe Biden appears to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's name

Joe Biden seemed to forget the defense secretary's name and even his job title

'I want to thank Sec-, the former general, I keep calling him "General." My - the guy who runs that outfit over there,' Biden said, before quickly adding, 'I want to make sure we thank the secretary for all he's done'

Comes as Biden still hasn't held a press conference in break from predecessors 

Joe Biden seemed to forget the defense secretary's name and even his job title in a speech yesterday - calling Lloyd Austin the 'guy who runs that outfit over there.' 

The president was announcing two women were to be promoted to elite, four-star general commands at a ceremony at the White House on International Women's Day.

'I want to thank Sec-, the former general, I keep calling him "General." My - the guy who runs that outfit over there,' Biden said, before quickly adding, 'I want to make sure we thank the secretary for all he's done.'

The 78-year-old self-confessed 'gaffe machine' has made verbal fumbles a hallmark of his career but there is growing disquiet over why Biden still hasn't held a press conference - no president in the last century has gone this long without taking questions from reporters.

Edited by Girl in the Purple Dress
  • Girl in the Purple Dress changed the title to Me Chernobyl2, Booger bear and Section 917 have calculated our gematria numbers and have become CLUB 481