Radiohead and The Crying of Lot 49(Pynchon)

2 hours ago, booger bear said:

Show us your tits, Purple Dress.  

HI IM GHISLAINE MAXWELL, BUSINESS ASSOCIATE OF WORLD RENOWNED PEDOPHILE AND BLACKMAIL EXTORTION ARTIST JEFFREY EPSTEIN.  MY FATHER, ROBERT MAXWELL WAS A MOSSAD AGENT WHO WAS MURDERED AND MADE TO LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT. WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN MY CULT OF PEOPLE WHO MAKE MONEY OFF OF UNREGULATED FRACTIONAL RESERVE INTEREST RATE ADJUSTMENTS !??  TYPE YES AND I WILL BEGIN AN ONLINE INSTRUCTION ON THE PRACTICE OF NAKED SHORT SELLING 👙 🥵 

84396324-75E8-4BE9-BFB6-BC9E9E3DD91C.jpeg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have literal shit for brains. Good job.

Posted Images

It’s either that or a woman that has a weird obsession with me.  I want to pretend it’s plopsack because the other side I need to tell my wife about...it would be plopsack to continue his crazy new handle.  Oh plop get a fucking life you bald bastard.  You are sick should I get a restraining order on you with your personal messages because they can track ip addresses you bald fuck.  Regardless the personal messages need to stop.  I do not want to fuck you.

Edited by booger bear

Section I would have given you a thank you award because whoever is behind this purple dress harasses me every day via personal messages.  It’s obviously a very insane person behind the handle.  Let me have ade block their IP address.

Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2021 at 4:18 AM, booger bear said:

It’s either that or a woman that has a weird obsession with me.  I want to pretend it’s plopsack because the other side I need to tell my wife about...it would be plopsack to continue his crazy new handle.  Oh plop get a fucking life you bald bastard.  You are sick should I get a restraining order on you with your personal messages because they can track ip addresses you bald fuck.  Regardless the personal messages need to stop.  I do not want to fuck you.

24C3BCD7-5652-4742-95FA-C81818255397.png

667681AC-1F95-48EE-A466-BC643B058EAD.png

E432F58F-F795-4DD6-BFDE-49D76FD5300C.png

AB013F6C-CB6E-415B-98FE-4E27EAD2F313.png

C2F8A11C-CCA2-4652-A75F-F57A624BB11E.png

D4CE6D55-C2F5-4CD6-A25F-B604AE2CFED3.png

Edited by Girl in the Purple Dress