AtEase 2021!

I'd settle for a minimum level of active moderation enough to prevent the same inane bullshit topic from being posted 11 times on page one of the main forum. 🙄

But I want to believe this place has a hope of being restored to some fragment of its former useful and interesting glory, when at some point there is new Radiohead news to discuss and another tour to gather around ye old livestreams for. I've been on atease since the beginning. But this last board implosion was definitely the most heartbreaking, what with all the content being lost, and the extended death-before-rebirth followed that with the loss of most of the users, because a lot of people didn't come back when the board did. Reddit just isn't the same, and I feel sad every time I come here now.

Maybe we'll get something new this year, and the inevitable wax and wane of this board will wax once again with returning users, rampant speculation, thoughtful interpretation, vicarious live experiences, and dumb inside jokes. 

🤷‍♀️

the mods went out for milk & cigs and never came back home

S L O W L Y D O N W O O D intensifies:

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESATEASE

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESSTUCKINTHEQUEUE

CHUCKITINTHEBIN

IAMATEASE

you all got room for a new regular? it's nice and calm here

but there's nobody here!

talk about the WORST of all times to just start up!

i feel so bad for you!

also: NO ONE IS COMING BACK

there could be one tiny "mega" thread a la the mini disk one when there's talk of a new album and it comes out but it will end in tears!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 9:38 PM, myth said:

I'd settle for a minimum level of active moderation enough to prevent the same ultra-important paradigm shifting topic that will blow the whole framework of importance regarding a silly little act of a generation that we’ve all mostly outgrown from being posted 11 times on page one of the main forum. 🙄

🤷‍♀️

Correction: 25 times

Whereas the clone/double Joe Biden so flagrantly shows off how not broken his foot is, just mere days after he allegedly fractured it. He is so obviously concealing an ankle monitor and this just makes it undeniable. Clearly he has entirely capitulated to the plan and is merely playing his role out, possibly even a white hat actor.

Untitled-2.jpg