Thanks, Adriaan

thatthere

Happy Holidays from Boogerbear and family.  Thanks to Adrian for clearing up this mess.  I messaged him about it and it looks like he still listens.  Merry Christmas Adrian.  My offer to be a mod for main from someone from Maine still stands so you don't have to clean it up occasionally.  There is still a lot of good people that post here sometimes and I want it to be clean for them to want to post here.  Plus I am sure that we will get at least one more Radiohead album in the next two years so this place has to be set for it.  

All I Want for Christmas/Creep mix song.  Enjoy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKAn17K4Qpk&feature=youtu.be

Edited by booger bear

jesus I have no idea how little of a life you must have to have to relentlessly troll a tiny, hole in the wall, totally fucking devoid of life remnant of a forum that once was even worth trolling. there are like fucking 10 of us who post here, i dunno what you think you're doing but none of this shit is funny or edgy or whatever you're going for, it's just maximum cringe falling on a totally deaf audience and making it harder for us to avoid reddit. 

Edited by chernobyl2

You are fucking pathetic.  Chernobyl is spot on.  Fuck you dude.  You are a pathetic person.  Enjoy your ban.  It’s plopsack.  I know it is.  Plop you are a bald poor Englishman who has a very sad life.  You get your rocks off trolling from your mum’s basement.  You are a sad person plopsack.  I know it’s you.  Enjoy your ban.  

Edited by booger bear

• 6 months later...
On 7/6/2021 at 10:58 AM, section 917 said:

whether or not we'll get The Kid Amnesiac box set/The Smile/LP 10/TKOL Pt 2 again...

YES/YES/NO/MAYBE BABY!

• 3 weeks later...

You can also thank me for getting purple dress banned.  After over ten private messages to Ade it took a vulgar message for him to do it which got me suspended until today.  If he would just make one of us longtime members a mod.  A purple dress kind of troll would never happen again.  

Edited by booger bear

Posted (edited)

Booger welcome back.  I was in touch in with Adriaan as well.  (Apparently it's tricky to make the IP ban work.)  But now the board is cleared. Would be great if members returned, but I'm guessing many just gave up.  I've asked the folks at the hub to update the link to the current atease board.  Let's see if that happens.  Maybe some old or new faces will show up.  

Edited by thatthere

IXAmendment 

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

XAmendment

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Edited by BallGoggles