Thom has Down syndrome

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah...and yes

Hey Glitchd.  He just called you DUMB.  I’m not calling you dumb. I was playing with a theme.  He just called you DUMB in a conceited upper crust snobby way. He’s saying your posts are dumb but he’ll

Quality of life is relative His? Would you take a brick corner to the skull to end up like Thom? Quality of life is relative. I never got bullied or got into James bond as some power fantasy

Posted Images

Quality of life is relative

His? Would you take a brick corner to the skull to end up like Thom?

Quality of life is relative. I never got bullied or got into James bond as some power fantasy.

I can't run, process certain common foods without fatal consequences or pet cats or dogs without medical issue

But I'm happy drunk and sober glee. Wake up the morning with songs in my head & imagine turning into some fuck tortured by your own promises like musickiks

Quality is relative

Maybe the existentialists had it half right.

And half is good enough. For me anyway. Half of my life. Has been existentialist. Has it been worth it?

Quality is relative

• Thanks 1

Yeah it's like a joke.  Cus hes got this lazy eye thing and looks funny and dances goofy and this is a fan site where like some people here would kinda get that without it being explained and its probably a joke thats been made before whatever its just they're kinda old, the band and less active so this board is less active and theres a pandemic and Im bored so I just made a joke thread to pass the time...

Don't I get like a phone call or something?

• Like 1