KID A/Amnesiac 20th anniversary reissue

All the money they spent on that therapist and they could of cut right past it with a couple direct questions "what is it that you guys do that works and what is it about those things that you still connect to?"

The day a band can't answer that its time to move on

Edited by Girl in the Purple Dress
  • Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fuck is wrong with you new people

Ed is a mouth cunt.

All that digging through the archives to just tweet 5 photos.

Posted Images

Someone should just ask Ed

Hey Ed will radiohead be doing anything the public can enjoy for Kid A in 2020

Anything.

Anything.

Anything.

And they will release an even longer Tree fingers

On 9/25/2020 at 3:17 AM, baba booey said:

:classic_laugh: it should come with a vhs of the band fighting, buncha PUSSIES

• Haha 1

Thom were still using minidiscs after okc

Kurt: "Is 'Morning Bell' about a breakup or a divorce?"  Thom: "Not really, no. That [one's] actually quite weird. When we came off of OK Computer, I bought this house, this empty house, and it had a ghost in it."  Kurt: "Pardon?"  Thom: "It had a ghost in it."  Kurt: "What sort of ghost?"  Thom: "Well, quite friendly, but a ghost."  Kurt: "How did you know it was there?"  Thom: "You just knew. You didn't say it, but you knew. So I filled up a whole MiniDisc of stuff, of songs and half-formed ramblings or whatever. And then there's a lightning strike and it wiped it all. And I was really upset,

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Flaco said:

EEeessaa dead horse

*but wait*

MIra,mira! Down at the other thread we got an important petition to affect change in our community

#fuckTony#heardenoughaboutTony#shitwaslike20yearsago

Adult A

I originally put Man A as it seemed amusing but realised it was too gender normative of me. I must respect what the former Kid A's identity is now, and the only one who gets a say in that is Kid A

Anyway I'm going to listen to the album on the 3rd and I dunno maybe look at some gigs on their website

I'll have a fuckin SOLO PARTY if there's no updated special edition rarity re re release

(I'm used to solo parties)

Edited by Glitchd
28 minutes ago, forward said:

Also, apparently Spotify gave em a new photo, it's one of the Kid A press shots.

Not here not now nope same old photo of the shadow stickmen

This is really happening vs this isn't happening

Anywho I am going to listen to kid a on Saturday! I watched all the blips again. They're quite good.

• Like 1

Fuck this I'm not waiting til after work. I work at home just me and my little white bird.

The National Anthem has just started 😏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*the screen goes wavy as glitchd posts another fucking flashback he will have to edit immediately*

So back in the day I'd picked up the hints and spent a while getting into aphex twin and autechre & godspeed you black emperor! (they hadn't relocated the! Yet)

I remember stupid rumours like HTDC was a collaboration with godspeed. Lmao imagine the track being long with all strings & atmos & emotion, IMAGINE THAT

I got it off Napster like the thieving bastard I am. So there I was in sixth form the morning after downloading with my minidisc player (!) and just.

I dunno man it struck me then as it did now. It was music, just made sense. I can listen to it half asleep and it's just colours & logic. It's just right. It hasn't changed

So I was getting big into it, just listening, started skipping periods. Felt like a bad ass. Here I am in a new musical world.

The girl I liked came in and she sat by me and I paid her the massive courtesy of actually pressing pause and then yes i took out the left earphone and held it out & she scooched right up to me & we listened to the album on repeat for about two hours. We swapped sides after the first hour cause uhh the right channel on its own was good enough but it wasn't mono dude!

Sitting there in my long jacket listening to kid a with a girl cuddled up to me. I never did change

---

When the album came out, I bought it dutifully & also bought u2`s All That You Can't Leave Behind. Lmao those Irish fucks had no chance in a listen-off

Having a favourite album is like always being hungry: damn son don't you have variation? But Kid A, yeah, it'll do. Today especially. It'll do.

• Like 1