KID A/Amnesiac 20th anniversary reissue

thatthere

8 hours ago, Girl in the Purple Dress said:

Love Ed btw.  Band members like him are hard to find.  Priceless.  Ed is like the equivalent of the utility player on a sports team. Doesn't need the ball or the stats but will fill in all the holes and loves the team, loves the game and knows exactly how lucky he is.  People like Ed are the stuff dreams are truly made of.

ed is definitely a hole filler

• Like 1

Someone should just ask Ed

Hey Ed will radiohead be doing anything the public can enjoy for Kid A in 2020

Anything.

Anything.

Anything.

And they will release an even longer Tree fingers

On 9/25/2020 at 3:17 AM, baba booey said:

:classic_laugh: it should come with a vhs of the band fighting, buncha PUSSIES

• Haha 1

Thom were still using minidiscs after okc

Kurt: "Is 'Morning Bell' about a breakup or a divorce?"  Thom: "Not really, no. That [one's] actually quite weird. When we came off of OK Computer, I bought this house, this empty house, and it had a ghost in it."  Kurt: "Pardon?"  Thom: "It had a ghost in it."  Kurt: "What sort of ghost?"  Thom: "Well, quite friendly, but a ghost."  Kurt: "How did you know it was there?"  Thom: "You just knew. You didn't say it, but you knew. So I filled up a whole MiniDisc of stuff, of songs and half-formed ramblings or whatever. And then there's a lightning strike and it wiped it all. And I was really upset,

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Flaco said:

EEeessaa dead horse

*but wait*

MIra,mira! Down at the other thread we got an important petition to affect change in our community

#fuckTony#heardenoughaboutTony#shitwaslike20yearsago

Adult A

I originally put Man A as it seemed amusing but realised it was too gender normative of me. I must respect what the former Kid A's identity is now, and the only one who gets a say in that is Kid A

Anyway I'm going to listen to the album on the 3rd and I dunno maybe look at some gigs on their website

I'll have a fuckin SOLO PARTY if there's no updated special edition rarity re re release

(I'm used to solo parties)

Edited by Glitchd