• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Radiohead have a long history of clearly and succinctly communicating the band's future intentions.

The spelling is actually "whoops". Educate yourself before posting again please. Unbelievable.

Thanks y'all.  I got lucky and had "good" cancer. Low risk of recurrence. I should have many years ahead of me in which to think back nostalgically about the collagen I used to have.  But as I've

Posted Images

Just now, Bacon said:

Yeah. No new music doesn't mean that they're ending. There wasn't new music on the HTTT tour or the IR tour.

I think that the longer Radiohead go on for, the more people will jump to conclusions and think... No more new music... no more new tours ?

So it's our job to pat each other on the back and reassure ourselves that it simply isn't true. No point living in sadness or fear.

This forum is therapeutic* to that effect.

* based on personal experience

• Like 2
On 7/30/2018 at 4:24 PM, section 917 said:

I feel my 2018 show was miles above the last time I saw them in 2012...A TKOL heavy set (Little by Little, Magpie, GOTG, Staircase) etc verses A Moon Shaped Pool set with Daydreaming, Ful Stop, Decks Dark fleshed out with 2+2=5, Airbag, No Surprises, The Daily Mail, WIEYB, FTP, HTDC etc and the entire vibe from the crowd to the performance was MUCH better in 2018..

In 2012 half the people around me felt like they were just there for a show or disinterested where as in 2018 almost everyone around me was as into the songs and knew them all as well as I did..Maybe it was so good because these indeed are, their last shows ever. 

I feel Radiohead will keep going for a long, long time .   They still have so much to accomplish together and are young and strong enough to successfully tour.   The whole Radiohead "Machine" are proven road warriors.   Of course, Thom and Jonny's separate (and together) genius contributions are alive and well!      So, bring it on!  "We'll be ready."

Everyone bounces around this question:

Why would Thom, Phil, Ed, and Jonny all explicitly say that Radiohead will continue after this if they weren't planning to? It'll be a WHILE before we get anything else, but it'd be hypocritical for the band to end immediately after spending an entire two years emphasizing them continuing.

6 minutes ago, Bacon said:

What is it? Don't have an account and don't plan to.

I remastered the recently upped 2018-07-07 by tapeworm(48). The original source was clean, but it needed some lovin. I'll eventually upload it somewhere else, probably Google Drive. I'm seeding on Dime at the moment so my upload bandwidth is having an orgy.

12 hours ago, devilhood said:

I remastered the recently upped 2018-07-07 by tapeworm(48). The original source was clean, but it needed some lovin. I'll eventually upload it somewhere else, probably Google Drive. I'm seeding on Dime at the moment so my upload bandwidth is having an orgy.

Oh nice.  Will have to check it out since I have tapeworm's original.  Did you do the same to first night of Chicago?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, First Against the Wall said:

Oh nice.  Will have to check it out since I have tapeworm's original.  Did you do the same to first night of Chicago?

I have the first night too, but my wife called dibs on remastering that one. If she doesn't get around to it by the end of the week I'll probably make a start on it.

• Like 3