RADIOHEAD LP10

Eliminator

7 hours ago, Fake Chinese Robert Plant said:

So the dude in the discord who apparently leaked all the OK Computer stuff and works with XL claims that LP10 is coming before Thom’s LP3, and that it’ll likely be out sometime this year. Sounds crazy to me, don’t want to get my hopes up just from that, but.....

This is incorrect.  That "news" is from someone on 4chan and if you read what he said you would know that it's complete bullshit.  

The Indiewire hearsay quote alone just doesn't seem persuasive to me on its own, seems most likely like an anomaly.    Pretty sure the possibility of a DVD release instead of an LP has been discussed here.  Which would make it "not an LP" release, and would not need band members actively involved on site, and would account for all the footage shot during AMSP in various locations.  OTOH they could sit on that stuff until some future date, or release it on RHTV or . . . 

Edited by thatthere

1 hour ago, thatthere said:

The Indiewire hearsay quote alone just doesn't seem persuasive to me on its own, seems most likely like an anomaly.    Pretty sure the possibility of a DVD release instead of an LP has been discussed here.  Which would make it "not an LP" release, and would not need band members actively involved on site, and would account for all the footage shot during AMSP in various locations.  OTOH they could sit on that stuff until some future date, or release it on RHTV or . . . 

So you're saying it'll be LP10 in the Basement without... Lp10

... sadly i really doubt it that they could release lp10 anytime soon.

but my wishful thinking stuck together pieces that there is a possibility.

i always wondered why there was just one b-side to amsp. maybe they saved songs/ideas for lp10. also thom mentioned before the tour started that his new favourite song they have figured out back then was come to your senses but they never played it.

also they recorded songs in a studio between a tour already (jack white identikit blabla)

i don‘t know about this leak guy and his stories. they seem weird and unbeliebable but why not? i can really imagine colin sitting right next to him as he is downloading the files. also that thom is struggeling with lp3 (he already teased artwork etc last summer) and also that jonny maybe is a little bit „strange“ like in his own world when working.

Edited by Mr. Bildung

3 hours ago, section 917 said:

Member when they were only going to do EP's?

A Series of EPs!

each more dastardly than the last!

NIN actually did it but then balked on the third one saying No wait this one is an LP (but nobody bought that! literally!)

MAD WITCH!

burn girl!

We've always known when Radiohead are working on the next album, even in these modern mum's-the-word times. It takes them years and it comes up in interviews and bits and pieces filter down. We're not getting LP10 soon.

Edited by Duff

3 hours ago, Duff said:

We've always known when Radiohead are working on the next album, even in these modern mum's-the-word times. It takes them years and it comes up in interviews and bits and pieces filter down. We're not getting LP10 soon.

Negative Nancy over here...

• 3 weeks later...