• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Radiohead have a long history of clearly and succinctly communicating the band's future intentions.

The spelling is actually "whoops". Educate yourself before posting again please. Unbelievable.

Thanks y'all.  I got lucky and had "good" cancer. Low risk of recurrence. I should have many years ahead of me in which to think back nostalgically about the collagen I used to have.  But as I've

Posted Images

It's just not that exciting anymore; they don't do much of the other stuff like webcasts and cryptic website stuff. All they do now is drop an album and vanish. I'm not hugely into live music so I don't care much for the tours.

People don't tend to make very interesting music in middle age. Then again TMB didn't sound like the kind of album you'd expect someone in their 40s to make, but AMSP had elements of dad rock to it. I think Thom's most noteworthy music now is his solo work; I'm more looking forward to his next album than any more Radiohead music.

3 hours ago, LLOYD! said:

It's just not that exciting anymore; they don't do much of the other stuff like webcasts and cryptic website stuff. All they do now is drop an album and vanish. I'm not hugely into live music so I don't care much for the tours.

People don't tend to make very interesting music in middle age. Then again TMB didn't sound like the kind of album you'd expect someone in their 40s to make, but AMSP had elements of dad rock to it. I think Thom's most noteworthy music now is his solo work; I'm more looking forward to his next album than any more Radiohead music.

I think there are some very personal stories to why AMSP sounds the way it does. I feel like unless someone really talks about it, there are a lot of things understood from the band and unknown to us. 

What we need is Radiohead back in a studio together, I think AMSP was not as much of a band effort than most may think. 

9 hours ago, LLOYD! said:

Although Thom's voice live in my opinion can be pretty average, musically they still sound great live and they now have a huge repertoire of music to play. I still prefer Radiohead music to Thom's music but that's my own tastes. But would love to see what they can come up with in the studio on their next outing.

On 1/7/2019 at 1:12 PM, LLOYD! said:

:ban:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...