2018 North America Tour

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doesn't sound like there's any malicious here by doing the remaster and then posting. However, it's REALLY bad form to do it without the permission from the taper. There can be mitigating circumstance

...um...is it ok to post in here?  Here's my video of the Pittsburgh show on 7/26/18, enjoy!   

Jesus forgives. Tapers don't. :)  

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fuck Dimedozen. Fuck ratios. There's easier ways of sharing music. I've rarely been part of a private torrent site where it didn't become increasingly harder/nigh-on impossible to seed, thereby defeating the fucking purpose altogether. How hard is it to post a link and let all who want to download do so?

I'd post an OK Computer sessions leak link right now if I wouldn't get jumped on by folks feeling all precious about their fandom. Nobody pretend they don't want the same thing... if the taper didn't want his or her recording out, guess what? Not that we're unappreciative, just the hoops we have to jump through sometime seem egregious. Also, none of us own the music we're so hungry for, so there's another truth. And I'm not talking about instant gratification here, just encouraging easier avenues of sharing that don't exclude.

7 hours ago, Homesick Android said:

Fuck Dimedozen. Fuck ratios. There's easier ways of sharing music. I've rarely been part of a private torrent site where it didn't become increasingly harder/nigh-on impossible to seed, thereby defeating the fucking purpose altogether. How hard is it to post a link and let all who want to download do so?

I'd post an OK Computer sessions leak link right now if I wouldn't get jumped on by folks feeling all precious about their fandom. Nobody pretend they don't want the same thing... if the taper didn't want his or her recording out, guess what? Not that we're unappreciative, just the hoops we have to jump through sometime seem egregious. Also, none of us own the music we're so hungry for, so there's another truth. And I'm not talking about instant gratification here, just encouraging easier avenues of sharing that don't exclude.

dime is so stupidly easy to survive on. you got it wrong.

On 6/6/2019 at 11:06 AM, appearcomposed said:

Are there actually people that hoard 2018 Radiohead live recordings?

Jesus Christ what a group of braindead jerk-off's. Crazy to me that losers like that actually exist.

^Handle/post

Laughing. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, magpie89 said:

Hi everyone!! So happy atease is back!! Are there any high quality download of any show from the last tour of Thom Yorke? I really loved the show i went to in chicago

There're about ten or eleven shows of Thom's 2018-US-tour on Dime, Chicago is among them. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...