Jump to content

2018 North America Tour


bluebird
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

Hi, has anyone seen MSG 3/4 or Philly 1/2 outside of torrents/the Hub? While these may be comically easy, I am unable to use either due to an ancient laptop and no WiFi at home for the foreseeable future. 

 

Would anyone be willing to DM a link or point me in the right direction?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love when people post to the internet and say they have no access. 

Out of curiosity, how old is your laptop? I was downloading torrents in 2003 with my (at the time) dated toshiba laptop...at hotels, kinkos,  libraries all sorts of places. In 2003. Diff city every day no less. 

These recordings exist in the public domain (well,except not philly 2 yet) and are relatively easy to find. You could have done so in the time it took you to compose your post. I’m fairly sure there are links at the beginning of this thread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lurgee said:

Hi, has anyone seen MSG 3/4 or Philly 1/2 outside of torrents/the Hub? While these may be comically easy, I am unable to use either due to an ancient laptop and no WiFi at home for the foreseeable future. 

 

Would anyone be willing to DM a link or point me in the right direction?

Both MSG and Philly nights are conveniently on YouTube, definitely the easiest option. There are uploads on YT from other sources too, but they are broken up on a per-song basis.

MSG Night 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWbpXqdWzS0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BZe6M5jTx0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vovtNdH-Tk

MSG Night 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibQI27QEAE

Philly Night 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbY_BR0fLsE

Philly Night 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIgETJC0mzE

Edited by devilhood
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, devilhood said:

Both MSG and Philly nights are conveniently on YouTube, definitely the easiest option. There are uploads on YT from other sources too, but they are broken up on a per-song basis.

MSG Night 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWbpXqdWzS0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BZe6M5jTx0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vovtNdH-Tk

MSG Night 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibQI27QEAE

Philly Night 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbY_BR0fLsE

Philly Night 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIgETJC0mzE

Oh sweet! Thanks for the links.

That Lord Azure fella captured some quality video. Audio is a tad boomy but w/e. Totally worth checking out his channel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 2+2=Dime said:

I love when people post to the internet and say they have no access. 

Out of curiosity, how old is your laptop? I was downloading torrents in 2003 with my (at the time) dated toshiba laptop...at hotels, kinkos,  libraries all sorts of places. In 2003. Diff city every day no less. 

These recordings exist in the public domain (well,except not philly 2 yet) and are relatively easy to find. You could have done so in the time it took you to compose your post. I’m fairly sure there are links at the beginning of this thread. 

look at THIS guy!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, devilhood said:

Both MSG and Philly nights are conveniently on YouTube, definitely the easiest option. There are uploads on YT from other sources too, but they are broken up on a per-song basis.

MSG Night 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWbpXqdWzS0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BZe6M5jTx0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vovtNdH-Tk

MSG Night 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibQI27QEAE

Philly Night 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbY_BR0fLsE

Philly Night 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIgETJC0mzE

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

So it has been a while since the tour--and we've got a Thom Yorke tour about to kick off. The first post in this thread doesn't include a complete list of the recordings circulating.

What do people see as the essential recordings from Radiohead in 2018? Or the AMSP era in general? (VPC had a reddit thread that got me thinking about it.)

I guess my personal favorite right now is probably the Cincinnati Schoeps recording. Runners up might be the Chicago 2 nights and Edgar's Philly 1/MSG 3 recordings.

I'm not sure there are any Boston/Toronto/Pittsburgh recordings circulating, but those were also some great sets.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...