This Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread - Radiohead Edition

hysterical.useless

Like are you okay? You seem too be going through a manic episode.  Are you okay Girl in the Purple Dress?  Not meant to be offensive.  Are you like a child or just crazy mentally?  My 12 years as a paramedic/firefighter experience tells me you are going through a manic episode rather it be drugs or you stopped taking your medications.  Are you okay? 

Edited by booger bear

Like I try to be funny and eccentric on here but you have created fake accounts and been more active than anyone else.  Dude, take your medications.  I like you but it’s very obvious to me as I have seen the worse in people.  Dude please continue to take your meds.  I don’t mean that as negative.  You are off the wall right now.  

I did hear about that prosthetic but when I was 9 I didn't know.  Nah she owns it.  She was also in Night of the Demons another classic.  I think she was in another movie where she plays a zombie stripper but I don't remember the name of it.  My favorite scream queen is barbara Crampton.  Her in that s and m outfit in From Beyond was amazing.  My parents are huge horror fans so they let me watch horror movies since I was really young.  I remember I was at home sick when I was 6 and I asked my mom to rent me a movie and she rented the Evil Dead for me.  I love horror movies.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...