This Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread - Radiohead Edition

hysterical.useless

Pitchfork, Kid A review: "I had never even seen a shooting star before. 25 years of rotations, passes through comets' paths, and travel, and to my memory I had never witnessed burning debris scratch across the night sky."

Thom Yorke, unidentified acoustic demo: "That wasn’t a shooting star / that was an airplane landing."

What’s up with the ops over at Radiohub? I got perma banned the first time I connected (via ShakesPeer ‘cause I’m on a Mac) because I didn’t have a nickname specified? Anything I can do or is that that?

Edited by KidAmnesiac

• 2 weeks later...

Of course he's gay. You can hear how gay all his production is. He mics snares in the gayest way.

Though I'm sure I remember someone here or on Reddit being scandalised at how young Nigel's girlfriend was at some point.

Edited by Duff
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Duff said:

Of course he's gay. You can hear how gay all his production is. He mics snares in the gayest way.

Though I'm sure I remember someone here or on Reddit being scandalised at how young Nigel's girlfriend was at some point.

😂😂

9 hours ago, Ash said:

I always heard or thought he was DAMN gay but then not too long back something said he dated natalie Imbruglia

PRIME gnat imbruges!

damn!

That's right.

Didn't they have a big falling out?