Sign in to follow this  
psycho

Radiohead Memes

I've heard many people say that. I can understand their feelings, but. Even if I went all the way to atheism someday, my feelings on this wouldn't change a bit. I just can't have sex with someone who doesn't love me. I've had fap sessions where I'm laying in the afterglow, and I think. I'm so vulnerable now. In a very special way. It just wouldn't feel right to have even a hot woman witness that, there have to be preconditions. Does she like Radiohead? Does she think Amnesiac is their best work, or just a b-sides compilation? Somewhere in between?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, hysterical.useless said:

I am not SLM, but that was from SLM's Greatest Hits.

Yeh that’s what I meant

1 hour ago, Miles Davis said:

ac9a9c8250e9854a0d57b14496229a86.jpg

this is EXACTLY how people at my church talk :classic_laugh:

6 hours ago, booger bear said:

Where is that gif of kiks getting hit by a car?  We need that in our life again.  

Legendary :classic_laugh:

Somebody needs to post the “Here’s what I think...” meme before it gets devoured by the cyber webs ^_^

2 minutes ago, DeLi said:

Somebody needs to post the “Here’s what I think...” meme before it gets devoured by the cyber webs ^_^

Here's what I think: For a few weeks they've each had CDs of unmastered 'rough' mixes like what was leaked with HTTT and after extensive listening they went back to do the FINAL mixes, adding any cool extra bits that were required (e.g. the cutting up of the drums on Myxomatosis). Now it will be ready for mastering, which takes a couple of days or something. I just hope it's mastered well. Some albums are mastered too loudly and they 'clip' (i.e. distort slightly at loud parts)

6 hours ago, booger bear said:

Where is that gif of kiks getting hit by a car?  We need that in our life again.  

10 minutes ago, MarkGrace said:

Legendary :classic_laugh:

I mean . . . it's not a gif, but you could pretty easily pull a gif out of this:

6 hours ago, hysterical.useless said:

lads seriously, the future is inside us. the fuck are we gonna do about it? we are royally fucked right now a better future is so close but slipping away if we don't get our shit together decentralised economic and renewable energy systems that gives control to local communities, re-establish the sense of community and belonging to something larger than yourself, and most importantly love for your fellow human and stoats and badgers and even the fucking jackdaws. we are alive, and we are made of the remnants of exploding stars, the univese is not dead and inert, its participatory and reacts to your intention and perception of it. lets get our fucking shit together.

I remember hearing the album announcement on Valentines Day, being with my girlfriend at the time and just not giving shit about her at that point. All I could think about was new Radiohead. I remember Ed being ambiguous about when it was going to be released, and I think the 18th release was a day early?

Anyway, I had pre-ordered the Deluxe Newspaper Edition but downloaded the mp3s for the night. I purposely didn't listen to the record for the whole day because I wanted to make an event of it. We go round my friends house (just the massive Radioheaders) and have some beers and a few joints and go up into is room, which was the chillest room (just one of those rooms with a nice pentagonal shape and orange lighting.

We put the first tune on, and hear the piano sample creeping in. Jesus christ. Words cannot describe our excitement. I remember hugging one of my friends straight away saying "this is the best thing I'm ever going to here" and it was only the first 30 seconds of Bloom.

It was a truly cathartic experience. At one point, 2 of us had to leave the room during Codex and Give up the Ghost because it was just too much! (I kid you not).
I truly think The King of Limbs is some of their finest work. 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1