Scatterbrain

Best of r/radiohead

On 8/10/2019 at 5:48 PM, htttawar said:

what happened in toronto...?

Thom had a threesome with Christopher O'Riley's wife and another woman.  She claimed that Lotus Flower was about this encounter.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, booger bear said:

Thom had a threesome with Christopher O'Riley's wife and another woman.  She claimed that Lotus Flower was about this encounter.  

Was there ever a reason to actually believe this was true?

On 8/16/2019 at 9:16 AM, Scatterbrain said:

Was there ever a reason to actually believe this was true?

Was it ever anything other than nonsense from this forum? I always just assumed it was bs

Edited by Black Jesus

On 8/17/2019 at 12:30 PM, Black Jesus said:

Was it ever anything other than nonsense from this forum? I always just assumed it was bs

It was quickly deleted by Ade or Beachbum.  She even described the size of his penis.  I like that Thom fucked Christopher O Riley's wife that no-talent hack made a fortune covering Thom's songs.  

Edit: also he was a member of the board back in the day (I don't remember his handle) and he was a dick to everyone.  Also, I am pretty certain this person was indeed who she said she was and that Lotus Flower is about thom having sex with two chicks at the same time.  

Edited by booger bear

9 hours ago, booger bear said:

It was quickly deleted by Ade or Beachbum.  She even described the size of his penis.  I like that Thom fucked Christopher O Riley's wife that no-talent hack made a fortune covering Thom's songs.  

Edit: also he was a member of the board back in the day (I don't remember his handle) and he was a dick to everyone.  Also, I am pretty certain this person was indeed who she said she was and that Lotus Flower is about thom having sex with two chicks at the same time.  

Yeah I don’t believe any of it.

Were you a member at the time?  I'm pretty certain it's true.  Other than the ramshackle bomb threat we didn't have any trolls on the site at the time.  

Edit: atease was once a great place.  We had a poetry thread, music forum for people to post their own music.  Atease was a great place at one time.  Though there was the cookies in bed thread and I never ventured over to gen chat where members were fucking each other and even some got married.  Also there were obsessed fangirls of Thom but okay maybe it wasn't the greatest but still was fun when I was growing up.  

Edited by booger bear

Atease during 2002/3 was pretty great. Remember downloading mp3s of the first night of the 2002 tour on my shitty 56k modem and listening to them non stop. 

Were you a member at the time?  I'm pretty certain it's true.  Other than the ramshackle bomb threat we didn't have any trolls on the site at the time.  

Edit: atease was once a great place.  We had a poetry thread, music forum for people to post their own music.  Atease was a great place at one time.  Though there was the cookies in bed thread and I never ventured over to gen chat where members were fucking each other and even some got married.  Also there were obsessed fangirls of Thom but okay maybe it wasn't the greatest but still was fun when I was growing up.  

Your posts have brought some good old memories from the old atease

Since 2004 😉

though I initially operated under another name...

Finally getting around to this Thom interview and it's pretty wonderful.  He just sounds really open and warm and comfortable.  Pretty much the opposite of what he's been in most interviews historically lol.

I know I’m old. But yeah, it’s like someone on Reddit randomly discovers an image of Radiohead in 1992 and posts it like Howard carter finding king tuts tomb. And everyone is amazed that they never saw said random image from some fan mag in 1993. That’s like 3rd image down on any google search. 

• Like 1

it is almost back to normal!

There was about a month with a consistent auto spam poster where the posts were sort of just current/relevant words, then it switched one day to pills, and eventually broke; leaving just a few ones which post pill-themed spam once a day at most, seeming to do so in preexisting threads if they are active; so if we keep posting they may stop making new threads even!

It was the amount of nonsense posts which was disorienting!  that seems to be over now! : )