Scatterbrain

Best of r/radiohead

7 minutes ago, booger bear said:

this is the most dork-ish thing I've seen since I quit a co-ed service fraternity that was filled with theater kids 

I don't get it. They're kids having stupid fun and you're all, like, "why is this stupid"? 

Get another heroin fix, Sherlock.

Edited by Olaf
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Olaf said:

I don't get it. They're kids having stupid fun and you're all, like, "why is this stupid"? 

Get another heroin fix, Sherlock.

they're retards

• Thanks 1

Just now, appearcomposed said:

they're retards

Listen, since you work hard at making every one of your post retarded, I'll trust your authority on the matter.

1 minute ago, Olaf said:

Listen, since you work hard at making every one of your post retarded, I'll trust your authority on the matter.

i'm trying to bring "retard" back into style. i don't want people telling me i can't say retard.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, booger bear said:

Judging by your comments you are a kid too but that's okay.  Anyone who tries the Lorus Flower dance is lame.

Cool. Dancing is lame and being judgemental online is the sign of a true, wonderful winner whose body absolutely didn't transform into a brick wall with age. Maturity brings you the ability to describe things as "lame". Maturity is reached in the eighth grade.

I seriously feel bad for you if that's what makes you cringe, and that's why I am commenting. Life is is insufferable and here is a video of two co-workers bonding by dancing, imitating/mocking/celebrating a band they like, but that's ridiculous and lame?

Well. Let's all be lame, sometimes. At Ease definitely knows about lameness.

Edited by Olaf

Okay, Olaf.  There is dancing and then there is that.  So if you wanna do that then fair enough but I also get to judge you for being ridiculous.  

• Like 1

There's nothing inherently ridiculous about this, or I'd say the fact that it is purposefuly ridiculous makes saying it is redundant. People find always a way to say something is "ridiculous" to them, often because they're uncomfortable themselves about the thing, somehow. Acting "ridiculous" can be joyful and a way to liberate yourself. I've also never found The Lotus Flower video funny and I'm glad it encourages people to imitate it, even when they're mocking it.

Edited by Olaf

we can't afford to have this. we don't have enough regular users on here for fights to break out without things quickly getting real awkward. 

• Haha 1

Yeah that video made me cringe a lot a lot a lot.

I'm happy reddit wasn't around when I was a teenager. I got relentlessly bullied and made to feel like shit about myself for writing a few too many sentences about Bloc Party (when they were good). Nowadays you just keep getting the buzz of upvotes and other people your age encouraging you. Can only imagine how hard that first hit'll hurt.

On 6/24/2019 at 4:12 AM, Fuzzyste said:

wait this much better 😂😂😂

Holy shit. I cannot freaking believe this was a real question. Hilarious.

Honestly, while I never even tried to go into the deep end that was gen chat. Atease has a lot of history of crazy inside jokes, alt login name game, and certain circles that were just complete assholes to anyone on purpose. While I can’t get upset for reddit for having it’s own community and its own thing, I can’t just ask that they fucking use GOOGLE before creating random content online. 

I can skim past past the normal teenage over emotional weirdness that we all had and forgive it. I can’t forgive not fucking knowing basic information or shit that is clearly public information. Like when was this song last played ?  Well idiot anyone of us would have to search on setlist fm, citizen insane to find that answer. So why not use the fucking internet and stop being so fucking lazy when you can answer your own question. That’s the shit that bothers me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robjonas said:

I can skim past past the normal teenage over emotional weirdness that we all had and forgive it. I can’t forgive not fucking knowing basic information or shit that is clearly public information. Like when was this song last played ?  Well idiot anyone of us would have to search on setlist fm, citizen insane to find that answer. So why not use the fucking internet and stop being so fucking lazy when you can answer your own question. That’s the shit that bothers me. 

Put this one in the archive, fabri.