Scatterbrain

Best of r/radiohead

2 hours ago, section 917 said:

All the more reason to stay the fuck away from Reddit.

Thankfully, it was an isolated fap.

I wonder what the band's reaction would be.

Probably... ?

Ed would laugh his ass off?

I think Thom would be like "Shiiiittt. I mean, is it really music to have sex to? man" "I guess this kinda makes it official".

6 hours ago, Scatterbrain said:

They're going deep over on reddit

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 6.53.04 AM.png

Seems this one broke Reddit. 

12 hours ago, Scatterbrain said:

They're going deep over on reddit

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 6.53.04 AM.png

His username is Hipster Ninja

smh ?‍♀️

how can we hire / pay these people to come post here?

offer them shitty tattoos and handmade replicas of album cover art. plus, an ok computer CD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Ash said:

imagine owning HTTT … on CASSETTE TAPE!!!

I owned PH on cassette tape and played it in my 72 Chevy nova in the summer of 1993. 

Posted (edited)

Reddit should do a poll to figure out which Radiohead song, once and for all, is the most underrated. The song with the fewest votes would be the most underrated.

Edited by Duff

3 hours ago, section 917 said:

Don't try to make me feel like I'm actually missing out by not being on Reddit. 

That's the tragedy of it. If it were all just people's Amnesiac tattoos and CD collections and declarations that Paranoid Android is underrated it would be easy to ignore. But once in a blue moon you have some hero who reverse-engineers the 15 Step drum patch or the asynchronous drum delay on Videotape and so, you know, us scholars have to sweep it once a week for fear of missing the nuggets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Duff said:

That's the tragedy of it. If it were all just people's Amnesiac tattoos and CD collections and declarations that Paranoid Android is underrated it would be easy to ignore. But once in a blue moon you have some hero who reverse-engineers the 15 Step drum patch or the asynchronous drum delay on Videotape and so, you know, us scholars have to sweep it once a week for fear of missing the nuggets.

Well said!!!

we should invite those good-hearted contributors to atease.
of course, that will not end well for anyone.

We should just recruit the good ones to do all the heavy lifting around here... Like that guy who managed to decipher the qr codes from a live performance of idioteque.

The amount of effort these people are willing to expend to gain the tiniest bit of radiohead knowledge is  admirable, albeit pathetic.

It’s the 1% of reddit that’s a good source of information.  It’s the 99% than never heard of google. Much less any other form of information gathering. 

“When you say the liberty point shows, you mean all points west? Right you dumb dumb?”

no no I mean the shows they played there in 2001 before you were born. Not hard to verify even setlisfm could answer that question in 5 clicks or less. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I want to make fun of this, but then I remember that I, too, got into Radiohead in high school and had a lot of overwrought thoughts about them (still do!). And now I feel old and sad.

D3B7703A-9CB3-4571-9374-DB8534D28A65.gif

Edited by hysterical.useless