Scatterbrain

Best of r/radiohead

I sometimes wonder if newer/younger Radiohead fans, such as those on Reddit, don’t come here because, aside from atease’s traditionally offsetting culture, there’s not much familiarity with message boards anymore.

My teenage years were in the early ‘00s before social media. At the time, message boards were the closest thing we had to social media (well . . . and MySpace, AIM, and early blogs). I get the sense that message boards are largely a relic of the past that younger people aren’t familiar with nor are interested in engaging with.

I might be wrong. 

12 hours ago, Duff said:

Genius.com is not a reliable source for lyrics. To restate, Thom said he sang gibberish on Dollars and Cents.

Haha wow. Well in that case I'll eat my hat.

I saw that photo @dizzee satchel posted and almost spat my coffee out!

1 hour ago, Cmontheplane said:

U mad bro?

Seriously, I was like “who’s the mad rando?”, but then I read his post about his developmental disabilities and mental health issues. Not going to mess with that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/10/2018 at 12:52 AM, Duff said:

20YOKfH.png

Excerpt from video: "The first time you watch it, you get the sense that like an iceberg, much of its weight lies beneath the surface, but if you were willing to take a pickaxe to its icy shell, you would find that beneath its core, there is a warm, beating heart, even if that heart may be broken."

that fucking video is 100% representative of why people think we are complete idiots.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, DOG said:

because you guys are:

fucking

creepy 

dangerous

stalkers

Holy shit, the IRONY of this. :classic_laugh:

I’m being insulted by an unhinged stranger from the annex... at ease is back!

1 hour ago, DOG said:

because you guys are:

fucking

creepy 

dangerous

stalkers

I was disturbed when the annex made room for all these creepy people talking about thom's nipples..

what are you even doing here @italo?

I see this as traitor-dom to the community who has always loved you... fuck

who r u

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Robjonas said:

What happened here 

Cthulhu found a way into the forum and his horrifying tentacles are virtually penetrating our minds.

Just send us screenshots. PM them to me here if you have to. Plop insists he doesn't have any knowledge of any of this.

PLOPPERS ALL POPPED UP ON POPPERS!

:classic_ninja:

Luke at the Wheel!

BABY MONICA JUST CRYING!

(honey? she wasn't lying!)

dec's shame!

Posted (edited)

That's a troll account.  Look at their post history.  Why do people do that?  Teenagers, mental illness, sadness?  I have no idea.  

Edited by booger bear

2 hours ago, DOG said:

I got suspended from the annex because a member there somehow found a bunch of old shit to blackmail me with
I complained and was basically told that unless I showed the mods the evidence I was fucked.

How can I show something I'm getting blackmailed not to show ANYONE

fucked,

i thought I was loved there, part of a family. 

I'm nothing to them, I'm literally fucking crying about this.  fuck plop!!!!!!!!!

So basically....you try to sing along, but you get it all wrong? COZ YOU’RE NOT?!?

mahbe not.

18 hours ago, DOG said:

I got suspended from the annex because a member there somehow found a bunch of old shit to blackmail me with
I complained and was basically told that unless I showed the mods the evidence I was fucked.

How can I show something I'm getting blackmailed not to show ANYONE

fucked,

i thought I was loved there, part of a family. 

I'm nothing to them, I'm literally fucking crying about this.  fuck plop!!!!!!!!!

send us screenshots of the PMs where someone is blackmailing you and identify the user who is sending you these. no need to show us the actual photos. the entire admin team was very concerned and willing to help you in this situation

• Like 1