Scatterbrain

Best of r/radiohead

31 minutes ago, Grunthos The Flatulent said:

I'm actually quite glad they think we're dead and they won't be coming here. 

That's fine. 

Lol that was me trying to keep them out ?

Someone on reddit dug up the venue schedule for yesterday's show... one redditor took it upon himself to clarify what this all meant... this could be the new "here's what I think".

"There isn’t a load out because there is a show there the next night. They will still run the sound checks on the second day, but it’s too much of a hassle to break down all the rigging and lights only to set them up in the same way for the next night. Mind you, with a production on that level, they will still have a ton to do the next day, like check to see if the lighting is still on, audio cables are still working, and everything in it’s right place.

Also, by the looks of it, they will probably break down/load out after the second show and the day marked travel would also be used to set up for the next venue."

0ehb2cr9ped11.jpg

• Haha 2

by the way what do you consider to be the most OVER-rated rh song? I think it is Reckoner!

I do recon work on the side!

how's your sex with the wife?

Edited by Ash

25 minutes ago, Scatterbrain said:

Someone on reddit dug up the venue schedule for yesterday's show... one redditor took it upon himself to clarify what this all meant... this could be the new "here's what I think".

"There isn’t a load out because there is a show there the next night. They will still run the sound checks on the second day, but it’s too much of a hassle to break down all the rigging and lights only to set them up in the same way for the next night. Mind you, with a production on that level, they will still have a ton to do the next day, like check to see if the lighting is still on, audio cables are still working, and everything in it’s right place.

Also, by the looks of it, they will probably break down/load out after the second show and the day marked travel would also be used to set up for the next venue."

0ehb2cr9ped11.jpg

Missed opportunity to just say, “They’re building a stage!”

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Scatterbrain said:

The improper apostrophe use in the EIIRP reference makes the post

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 10:03 AM, Scatterbrain said:

0ehb2cr9ped11.jpg

This is a whole new level of “here’s what I think.” This goes beyond any level of being someone being a captain obvious that I have ever seen. And I’m floored by the pretentiousness and snobbery oozing out of this post.  And I’m sure this person is so proud of this analysis. God, I can’t stabd reddit.

Oh wait, I missed a chance for an unnecessary reference. I need to be a trendy redditor/hipster/superfan and say “this goes beyond me....beyond you.”

10 minutes ago, ReverseRunning said:

This is so uncomfortable. People that claim to be in love with celebrities are crazy 

Yes it's weird and creepy.  I'm sure Thom has had his fill of it.  We at least know of two atease members who stalked him.  One moved their entire family to Oxford before they died of an aneurysm.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, booger bear said:

Yes it's weird and creepy.  I'm sure Thom has had his fill of it.  We at least know of two atease members who stalked him.  One moved their entire family to Oxford before they died of an aneurysm.  

RIP WierdFishie

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, booger bear said:

I remember her! ( joined back in 08 just never have been a big poster) but she moved her whole family there? 

4 minutes ago, ReverseRunning said:

I remember her! ( joined back in 08 just never have been a big poster) but she moved her whole family there? 

Yes.  I don't know who was worst her or misspearly.  She was nice though but very, very obsessed with Thom.