Scatterbrain

Best of r/radiohead

24 minutes ago, booger bear said:

We need some new blood.  

Nah I prefer the Ole Boys Club of atease.

Also someone told me that YAWA is a song that should be "respected" and to stay quiet during a live performance on that sub just a few days ago. Gtfoh with that shit. It's overplayed. They should replace it with D&C.

• Like 1

The LP9 hype brought us SLM and juju, some of the boards best entertainment.  We also need some old boarders to return like TrueLove.

To be fair, atease is much more dickish than r/radiohead. But the strong personalities makes it more fun.

I do think we would do well to cut back on bullying though. Kiks is the greatest casualty here, but I also miss having SLM and Juju around. I think it’s fine to challenge bad opinions or call out ridiculous posts (fleshlights, anyone?), but I think it got to the point where almost everything they posted was ridiculed on principle.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hysterical.useless said:

To be fair, atease is much more dickish than r/radiohead. But the strong personalities makes it more fun.

I do think we would do well to cut back on bullying though. Kiks is the greatest casualty here, but I also miss having SLM and Juju around. I think it’s fine to challenge bad opinions or call out ridiculous posts (fleshlights, anyone?), but I think it got to the point where almost everything they posted was ridiculed on principle.

Dude, SLM was just fabri’s troll account. Didn’t you know?

5 hours ago, hysterical.useless said:

Look at you guys scaring all the kiddos away.

1178B63F-B7D1-4154-B8C9-BA69286A9D9D.jpeg

what thread is that from?

also who are the top posters and what is their post count!

1 hour ago, Ash said:

what thread is that from?

also who are the top posters and what is their post count!

Looks like that post was nuked. 

Posted (edited)

If you take away all of the superfluous posts showcasing tattoos, fan art, fawning over bandmembers, etc. the activity about evens out.

Edited by hysterical.useless

wheat you say?

:shifty:

you don't say!

(he didn't say!)

reddit? 

naw man you ain't read SHIT!

?

• Like 2

On 7/16/2018 at 3:04 AM, booger bear said:

Probably because two of the mods on /r/radiohead are also prominent boarders on Atease. 

?

Why do people post photos of Radiohead CDs or Lps?  I get it if you have collected a massive amount of original b sides from the bends or early stuff. But people posting photos of Httt, kids and OkC jewel cases cds and saying this is my collection. Like wtf, I don’t get it. 

• Like 2

I've seen at least one post of a OKC CD with the title "the beginning of a wonderful collection" or something along those lines. Not even a special edition or packaging, just a plain regular CD jewel case edition.

Photos of line-waiters seems to be where it is at now though.

As I type this, the most upvoted post on r/radiohead is that fucking brain meme about The Gloaming.

This is what racks up the hits. This is what the kids crave. An image we've seen hundreds of times before, but with "The Gloaming" written on it.

On 7/14/2018 at 10:42 PM, booger bear said:

I got off the subway blasting Climbing Up The Walls and walked into the pouring rain. I wept as I walked to my apartment, arms wide apart. These last two nights have changed every single fiber of my being.

This legit made me gag.

• Like 1