Scatterbrain

Best of r/radiohead

On 7/26/2019 at 6:23 AM, dizzee satchel said:

they got rid of creepily-accurate fake plastic jonny?? yikes

The Jonny they've had for several years now is at least as good.

“Is this regarding “I float down Lethe”?

I read Dante’s Inferno as a teenager because of that line, I loved it so much.

Edit: I’ve been corrected, but I’m keeping my incorrect lyric though you can’t take it from me.”

My take on Radiohead songs correlating to stages of grief

Why are they crying all of the time.  A teenager okay I will forgive it but someone who is 45 must be weirdfishees level madness.  

i have a jar labeled "thom's river" that i collect all my radiohead-induced tears in and i use them to clean my radiohead and thom yorke records once every 3 months

• Haha 1

In the early 2000s there was a girl that almost got on stage with a backpack full of rocks that she wanted to give Thom. So I know there is a really sick group of people out there and I feel reddit gives them a voice.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Robjonas said:

In the early 2000s there was a girl that almost got on stage with a backpack full of rocks that she wanted to give Thom. So I know there is a really sick group of people out there and I feel reddit gives them a voice.

Atease has had its fair share of mentally unstable women who are obsessed with Thom. It kinda seems they are all gone now and never hear about them. 

40 minutes ago, Fuzzyste said:

Atease has had its fair share of mentally unstable women who are obsessed with Thom. It kinda seems they are all gone now and never hear about them. 

Thom has them taken care of.

Who was the one that was convinced she was being chased by the FBI and all of Thoms lyrics were talking to her in code? Brilliant

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Fuzzyste said:

Who was the one that was convinced she was being chased by the FBI and all of Thoms lyrics were talking to her in code? Brilliant

This really isn't brilliant. Scary for the band and genuinely sad for her. That's a genuine mental illness. It's not funny, light-hearted piss taking. It's actually sad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/8/2019 at 3:28 AM, Fuzzyste said:

Do you mean ramshakle?  The Atease member who called in a bomb threat and canceled a concert and went to jail?  Or do you mean the woman from the states that moved her entire family to Oxford to be close to Thom or do you mean that other girl who I forgot her name that claimed to have an affair with Thom?  Yeah and then there was that thread about what happened in Toronto which should never be spoken of in detail again.  

On 8/9/2019 at 12:25 PM, booger bear said:

Do you mean ramshakle?  The Atease member who called in a bomb threat and canceled a concert and went to jail?  Or do you mean the woman from the states that moved her entire family to Oxford to be close to Thom or do you mean that other girl who I forgot her name that claimed to have an affair with Thom?  Yeah and then there was that thread about what happened in Toronto which should never be spoken of in detail again.  

Good old atease times

On 8/9/2019 at 6:25 PM, booger bear said:

I actually met ramshackle in 2003 at the Shepard’s bush empire gigs. Was a nice guy last I heard he was writing kids books? 

6 hours ago, appearcomposed said:

thom had a threesome with someone something something

is there an archived thread or anything where there’s more info? I’ve got nothing else to do

6 hours ago, htttawar said:

is there an archived thread or anything where there’s more info? I’ve got nothing else to do

elvis costello would never cheat on his wife and have a threesome