Scatterbrain

Best of r/radiohead

The titles are far too on-the-nose for it to be real. Someone made this and thought 'hey, he recorded in Brazil, so let's call a song Peru and Brasil'. Ed wouldn't choose titles that're so obvious. It looks like a white saviour album. Santa Teresa seems like some sort of pun, given the current UK prime minister.

Edited by LLOYD!

On 1/15/2019 at 2:28 PM, LLOYD! said:

There are a lot of vinyl enthusiasts on Reddit, so this can't be entirely true.

idk if I'd count "OMG I JUST PICKED UP OK COMPUTER ON VINYL" as being a vinyl enthusiast, which is like 90% of the posts I see.

16 hours ago, MarkGrace said:

So anyone think this tracklist to ED LP1 is real?

Well the songs are certainly real, they're all on the ASCAP website showing Ed as the sole writer/performer, and they were all added quite recently.

Whether or not that's the exact tracklist, we'll have to wait and see.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MarkGrace said:

So anyone think this tracklist to ED LP1 is real?

They're real. Dunno if that's all the songs and we don't know the order, but every song track is real. They were all registered by Ed on ASCAP and the user who posted it is extremely reliable. He posted You Were Never Really Here and Suspiria's tracklists before they released.

22 hours ago, LLOYD! said:

The titles are far too on-the-nose for it to be real. Someone made this and thought 'hey, he recorded in Brazil, so let's call a song Peru and Brasil'. Ed wouldn't choose titles that're so obvious. It looks like a white saviour album. Santa Teresa seems like some sort of pun, given the current UK prime minister.

Be prepared to be disappointed.

Disappointment won't even begin to cover it. This is going to be as close to a midlife crisis album as is humanly feasible.

1 minute ago, LLOYD! said:

Disappointment won't even begin to cover it. This is going to be as close to a midlife crisis album as is humanly feasible.

I'd hate to come to this conclusion over a list of song titles. 

>"A Moon Shaped Pool featuring the song Ful Stop"

>"Wow. Radiohead can't even spell now. They might as well retire."

• Haha 1

I was expecting the worst with Phil's album and was pleasantly surprised, even more so by the follow up. But my expectations with this are so low now that I don't think I'll even be able to be disappointed; I probably won't even listen to the whole thing, unless the first few songs really grab me.

Didn't Ed do a couple original songs for that 7 Worlds Collide project years ago?  I wonder if any of those will turn up.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 12:51 PM, LLOYD! said:

I probably won't even listen to the whole thing

SJjN.gif

Posted (edited)

/r/radiohad thoughts on Kid A after two weeks.  Go fuck yourself kid.  We know it's amazing.  OMG pizza is amazing.  What is this alien food?  

TiUxUMX.gif

Edited by booger bear

Posted (edited)

Like OMG Darkside of the Moon is a great album.  OMG the Beatles are amazing.  It's like I'm 11 and this is deep.  No shit kid.  Tacos are great too.  Kid A is good why do you have let us know like it is the new coming?

Edited by booger bear

While that place is annoying and I don't really get it, it is nice to see another generation discovering Radiohead.

On 1/29/2019 at 6:59 PM, LLOYD! said:

This is why autistic people are hated.

I hate you

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

:classic_laugh:

also don’t get why they always use song names in response to things over there. 

Edited by Fuzzyste

Found this so catastrophically dull I slipped into coma for 45 minutes.

• Sad 1