Sign in to follow this  
Scatterbrain

Official Mod Nomination Thread

On 7/16/2018 at 9:49 AM, duaessences as clay become said:

"Beachbum" is more than likely The Annex disguising themselves as a former admin so that they can delete, or otherwise undesirably alter, this board. 

On 7/16/2018 at 2:15 PM, booger bear said:

Sadly I think this is true.  I wouldn't be surprised if they created the board as well.  

HOW DEEP DOES THIS GO?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eeeezypeezy said:

HOW DEEP DOES THIS GO?

Yes; i am significantly embarrassed , but it is important to me somehow: I am just hoping that the Annexers are aware of the option to create unlimited and unpredictable joke accounts here basically forever, rather than to try and take control of an admin level account. 

It looks to me like Adriaan is going to be the admin/mod this time and may appoint others if and when the activity here increases, because there is a much smaller number of users.

Exactly.  Ethan, these two boards can exist together peacefully.  We even share members.  Please tell them to stop.  

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this; someone actually  hatched a plan to impersonate Beachbum because they want to be an admin and ruin at ease? 

I don’t know why this is surprising to me. Perhaps I’ve been back in the real world for too long and forgot that people have no shame on the internet.

Hey guys, I don't want to spoil the fun. But no new mods or admins for a while now. Cheers!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, hysterical.useless said:

Ade, is the site on a secure server now?

It's invision's server now. So yes.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, adriaan said:

Hey guys, I don't want to spoil the fun. But no new mods or admins for a while now. Cheers!

Good call 

31 minutes ago, adriaan said:

It's invision's server now. So yes.

Thank you Ade! That is good, I certainly didn't want anyone to intercept my webcam stream and notice the horns protruding from my head, or the red pubic hairs, or notice that I have a perma bank balance of $666,666. Shit I would have felt incredibly embarrassed.

Phew!

I can carry on without the fear.

11 minutes ago, booger bear said:

I would be a good mod.  

Delusions of grandeur, Mr. Manure.

14 minutes ago, booger bear said:

I would be a good mod.  

Give it up. Thanks.

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
On 7/18/2018 at 3:13 PM, adriaan said:

Give it up. Thanks.

:classic_laugh:

Edited by 1986

Posted (edited)

Too many conspiracy theories are happening all at once, but I am really glad to hear the server is secure so they don't all escape to the bottom.

Edited by OK_IN_OZ

On 7/16/2018 at 6:03 PM, hysterical.useless said:

We lost a lot of good emoticons.

Flail.....  gonna miss you buddy

On 7/16/2018 at 9:49 AM, duaessences as clay become said:

That is not Beachbum as far as anyone can tell.  Many of us would recognize his writing style anywhere, and, this is not it.

I suppose there is an extremely small chance that in between atease going down and now, he took MDMA many times and simultaneously lost his characteristic flair with language.

"Beachbum" is more than likely The Annex disguising themselves as a former admin so that they can delete, or otherwise undesirably alter, this board. 

Adriaan has most probably not read the atease board for so long that he doesn't remember Beachbum's writing style and unmistakable attitude, so they have a chance to easily trick him.  :classic_sad::classic_wacko:

:classic_laugh: TOUGH TITTIES BRO