Sign in to follow this  
Scatterbrain

Official Mod Nomination Thread

I'll take these suggestions in to consideration when my admin powers are reinstated. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, section 917 said:

I nominate the OP, SLM, CDP and anybody but me.

I think CDP would be a good off-topic mod, but I would never let him near main. 

I agree with the nominations of Italo and TrueLove for Main

Fabri, Scatterbrain, and Zane would also make good mods.  CDP can have GenChat.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I nominate kiks (not really tho)

Edited by fabri
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Like, can we not nominate ateasers please?

Edited by absay

you thought they were mods...

THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GODS...

:classic_ninja:

11 hours ago, booger bear said:

Beachbum when is Ade going to appoint mods?  

He is very busy at the moment; please have patience. 

12 hours ago, booger bear said:

Beachbum when is Ade going to appoint mods?  

That is not Beachbum as far as anyone can tell.  Many of us would recognize his writing style anywhere, and, this is not it.

I suppose there is an extremely small chance that in between atease going down and now, he took MDMA many times and simultaneously lost his characteristic flair with language.

"Beachbum" is more than likely The Annex disguising themselves as a former admin so that they can delete, or otherwise undesirably alter, this board. 

Adriaan has most probably not read the atease board for so long that he doesn't remember Beachbum's writing style and unmistakable attitude, so they have a chance to easily trick him.  :classic_sad::classic_wacko:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, duaessences as clay become said:

That is not Beachbum as far as anyone can tell.  Many of us would recognize his writing style anywhere, and, this is not it.

I suppose there is an extremely small chance that in between atease going down and now, he took MDMA many times and simultaneously lost his characteristic flair with language.

"Beachbum" is more than likely The Annex disguising themselves as a former admin so that they can delete, or otherwise undesirably alter, this board. 

Adriaan has most probably not read the atease board for so long that he doesn't remember Beachbum's writing style and unmistakable attitude, so they have a chance to easily trick him.  :classic_sad::classic_wacko:

Sadly I think this is true.  I wouldn't be surprised if they created the board as well.  

WE ARE MODLESS!

I think this is the way it should be!