Sign in to follow this  
PackofSandwiches

Radiohead.tv

It looks like all the videos have been taken down from radiohead.tv. The links are still there but they are all dead leading to a "Sorry. This Video does not exist" message. They're still up on youtube I believe, so maybe this is just a vimeo thing. Or maybe they'll start replacing them with more recent shows??

all of south america except rio got recorded. there was also some multi-track audio recording computers at the mixing position, so I hope any SA shows that get uploaded have beautiful sound.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, italo said:

all of south america except rio got recorded. there was also some multi-track audio recording computers at the mixing position, so I hope any SA shows that get uploaded have beautiful sound.

Would love to re-live Lima. I got so drunk on shitty Budweiser that I barely remember the second half of the show. Vividly remember Creep tho. Seeing everyone react to that around me gave me chills!

I love their YT, but WHY only 360p for the official videos of Paranoid Android, Knives Out, Karma Police and Street Spirit?

The pixels look like blurry and bleeding lego blocks ?

On 7/14/2018 at 12:32 PM, italo said:

This is very welcome and wonderful to know!!  The initial and only webcast from the tour seemed to make it less certain which concerts after that were archived!

7 hours ago, hardhead said:

All the videos of the shows are still up on Radiohead's YouTube.

Maybe the vimeo account can only hold so many videos??