PackofSandwiches

ARE THERE ANY ADMINS WHO CAN CLEAN THIS MESS UP?

1907819906_ScreenShot2019-11-30at9_06_02AM.png.aed9f8fc23b745af92f82656b306363a.png

https://medium.com/@adriaan_28925/at-ease-23ec31485286

Public messages but requires an account 

Maybe more relevant to him than his FB page @audionerd though I don't pretend to know  :classic_wacko:

NB:  this is not a dox, just tired of this.  Letting it spiral down this way is not any of these things.  Least of all fun.  

It’s a label, it’s artist management, it’s a platform, it’s complicated, as always… but it’s going to be fun. It’s AT EASE. A lot of great stuff is coming up.

I remember the first spam accounts happened and he did actually come on over and remove it. 

It is possible he is worried it might be an endless cycle of having to keep coming back and fixing something.  But, making the board sign-in only and removing the spam accounts will be a single/one time fix. : )

On 11/30/2019 at 4:17 PM, duaessences as clay become said:

I remember the first spam accounts happened and he did actually come on over and remove it. 

It is possible he is worried it might be an endless cycle of having to keep coming back and fixing something.

But, making the board sign-in only and removing the spam accounts will be a single/one time fix. : )

Well, keeping tabs on what's going on IS part of hosting a board.  That's kind of an implied promise to the people who come and make something of an empty void.

(redundancy intentional for emphasis)

maybe the bots have retreated!

mayhaps they'll come back and utterly DESTROY us!

He doesn't care and his last payment on this site runs out on January 1st.  

Post whatever the fuck you want because this site is not moderated and nothing gets deleted.  You are walking on air and dead space soon to be forgotten.  Go hog wild.  

Please report my posts above but I won't get banned.  I want this to be a test and I am willing to do it.  You have one month left to post here and you can post whatever you want.  He's not moderating.  If I do get banned I will eat my mouth and just use a VPN with a different name.  

Edited by booger bear