PackofSandwiches

ARE THERE ANY ADMINS WHO CAN CLEAN THIS MESS UP?

1 hour ago, Scatterbrain said:

What if this is part of some viral marketing for KIDANOTADIK and Ade is in on it?

profthomconsiders.png.4a1924bc9ebaef4cd0f100052565c808.png

just like scrubbing their internet presence . . . except the opposite <-- musical sting 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 2:09 PM, Scatterbrain said:

What if this is part of some viral marketing for KIDANOTADIK and Ade is in on it?

The official Radiohead board archive goes back to around October 20th and it had been happening there.  It is a bit strange that their very old/custom message board would be sought by however the auto spam accounts work??   I am not sure how it could relate to the album as we know it, although the Thom interview posted by thatthere did include this! 

Are there aspects of your music that people miss? I think there’s an element of humor to Radiohead that people rarely mention. Absolutely. Even in the darkest parts there is, I hope, some humor. The artwork also represents a sense of humor. I’ve been going through the artwork that we did for “Kid A” recently, and we were angry, reacting to what happened with “OK Computer” and determined to counter every positive element of anything that happened with extreme sarcasm. We used to communicate by fax, and I’ve been going through those, and the faxes are scathing about everything, but funny as well, because we knew our reaction was indulgent nonsense.

(I am not sure how it would turn into doing this to their board and atease unless it was an idea they had back then that they didn't try?)

On 11/21/2019 at 5:02 PM, Fuzzyste said:

Haha this is a joke. 

and you're not laughing!

It is almost similar to Puyo Puyo! 

Again the relieving aspect is that the radioheadnews twitter is on an unannounced hiatus as well.  Whenever Adriaan does come back to working on this, it will be easy for him to remove all f of the spam posts by deleting the accounts.  of course what is perplexing for us is that we don't know when that will be, so unti then we are in an early 90s puzzle game!

• Haha 1