PackofSandwiches

ARE THERE ANY ADMINS WHO CAN CLEAN THIS MESS UP?

the auto spam activity has decreased to one unobtrustive post per day?? i think we are in a good place for now.

I am not sure whether boogerbear is correct;

I think adriaan is just doing whatever and will come back for maintenance before 2020 when the board will be relevant!  

There's literally no hope for this board lol

either create a new one with a new owner/mods, or we'll all just have reddit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

literally please make a new forum, volunteering to contribute hosting or something if anyone wants to do it

• Like 2

On 10/28/2019 at 1:37 PM, audionerd said:

I spoke to a friend who runs a very (VERY) big website and message board professionally.  He also creates websites for his clients. He will help me to set up a new message board for us.

I can't tell how long this will take. He's a busy guy. But we're  going to find a new home!

Here is my (old and unused) twitter -  just in case someone pulls the plug on atease again. 

https://twitter.com/vierheller

I'll keep you updated on twitter if shit happens to atease. You never know...

Does anybody have suggestions for a board name ?

What about idiotheque-board ?

🙂

i am so excited to join everyone on the new forum journey, but this place wasn't exactly popping before the bot started to fuck up the place.

what we need is new blood, warm blood. get some more people in here, invite ur friends. let's get things going so that u don't feel like fools when the new board is averaging 2 posts a day.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, duaessences as clay become said:

the auto spam activity has decreased to one unobtrustive post per day?? i think we are in a good place for now.

I am not sure whether boogerbear is correct;

I think adriaan is just doing whatever and will come back for maintenance before 2020 when the board will be relevant!  

Post something completely inappropriate.  It won't get deleted.  He's paid his final payment and we are in the period of time where it's still going but not yet past his last payment period.  People have messaged him on Facebook.  We've messaged him here and he's not responding.  He's letting a spam account post and not deleting it.  It's obvious.  This version of Atease is almost finished.  But we are here momentarily so how was your day?  

30 minutes ago, section 917 said:

We need some pointless drama, some meltdowns, some actual consistent posters and/or some Musickiks to save us...It's, not looking good.

You want drama?  You knocked down my chocolate mint ice cream cone.  You, I am giving you dirty eyes.  

edit: Obviously a bad joke but I would love to eat ice cream with you.  My favorite is mint chocolate chip.  What is yours?  

Edited by booger bear
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, booger bear said:

People have messaged him on Facebook.  We've messaged him here and he's not responding.  He's letting a spam account post and not deleting it.  It's obvious.  This version of Atease is almost finished.  But we are here momentarily so how was your day?  

i posted this in the other thread but it was easy to miss! :) 

Basically it seems like he has been busy for a couple of weeks at most.  In September he did come around and remove a spam account!  It was definitely confusing that he did not come to take care of what was happening; until we finally checked somewhere we could see that during the time there was no response, he was not available!

Edited by duaessences as clay become

Also it is good to remember, do not despair oh booger bear!  For, it was you who single handedly kept the board from being taken over by false moderators during the first few months of existence!!  You posted about it enough times that Adriaan took notice and didn't approve any of them. : ) :)

• Thanks 1

There's been a clean-out!!!!.........  I ordered the stool softener and I didn't need to bother.... that's money wasted 😞

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 10:12 PM, booger bear said:

You want drama?  You knocked down my chocolate mint ice cream cone.  You, I am giving you dirty eyes.  

edit: Obviously a bad joke but I would love to eat ice cream with you.  My favorite is mint chocolate chip.  What is yours?  

I don't ice cream because I am an adult.

15 hours ago, section 917 said:

I don't ice cream because I am an adult.

Being an adult is not the same as being a joyless cunt

• Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 8:07 AM, duaessences as clay become said:

There are some overall good sides to this other than the cluttering!  but the cluttering makes it hard to remember:

* most subforums are basically the same

* There isn't much to discuss about Radiohead currently, so it is better timing than not

* It is a bot rather than a troll so it doesn't respond to our posts and even mostly avoids existing threads (It isn't stopping us from posting)

* Adriaan can clean it up in one step once he actually gets here!

* Most likely he will also change some board settings so this cannot reoccur