ARE THERE ANY ADMINS WHO CAN CLEAN THIS MESS UP?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He could just assign someone as a moderator.  

There's literally no hope for this board lol either create a new one with a new owner/mods, or we'll all just have reddit

god dammit another one started posting i’m holding my feral keychain tight in anticipation for adriaan to come save the day

Posted Images

On 9/30/2019 at 10:15 AM, duaessences as clay become said:

I think Adriaan's comment about the idea of not adding separate moderators was during the beginning of the new board where some people had made accounts with the names of former atease mods to see if they would be given positions!  There was no way to tell and he knew he could handle it himself given the lower membership and slower activity from Radiohead. 

Obviously this right now is something but i think it is a promising sign that it is just a single bot.  When he has time he will probably be able to delete the account and all of the threads and posts that it has made will be auto deleted? 

Yeah but that's why you make two regular members mods and then just hope they clean up everything for you so you don't have to deal with it lol

• Like 2

It is sort of clear that he has not had time to look yet, otherwise the account would already be banned?

I think with patience it will be cleared up!  for now we can still find and bump the old threads when there is actually something to say, and of course many subforums are entirely unaffected.

( In many ways the situation with appearcomposed was much more disruptive this wasn't it? )