Official LP10 Speculation Thread

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope they find the energy in the studio again. For me TKOL and AMSP were very sterile. I think Nigel thinks stripping the energy away makes it more elegant or something. It just makes everything sno

supercollider annoys me i nthe same way as present tense there's a gorgeous song stripped there... under all that..... ..........stuff

i am listening to radiohead

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Zane said:

I'll record the gig yeah. It's going to be far less complex than what I'd hoped though as me being disorganised as ever didn't bother to schedule any rehearsals in until a month ago and by that time we can only get together once, the day before the gig! so I've had to make some of the arrangements a bit less complex. That said, the people playing are all incredible so it'll be great anyway. I'll post the recording here if its not too gnarly.

do it even if it IS too damn gnarly!

tubular!

totally bodacious!

I can always remix the SHIT out of it and add some killer overdubs! 

some CRUSHING BEASTLY BEATS!

😮

On 1/10/2019 at 5:50 AM, Zane said:

I'll record the gig yeah. It's going to be far less complex than what I'd hoped though as me being disorganised as ever didn't bother to schedule any rehearsals in until a month ago and by that time we can only get together once, the day before the gig! so I've had to make some of the arrangements a bit less complex. That said, the people playing are all incredible so it'll be great anyway. I'll post the recording here if its not too gnarly.

I am excited by the sense that you will have the original arrangements still existing for an unknown time in the future, and then also now you have the simplified ones in the future!  In many ways that mirrors the KID A sessions and album themselves!  I am glad to hear you wll be recording!! 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm!!  In terms of trying to absorb something abstract about how many/any groups of artists reconvene and develop new art, wondering about how soon to expect new recordings (even pre-LP 10) from Radiohead is a good experience! 

I think even if there is a second discrete anniversary release for Amnesiac, that 2021 might be a year with some live gigs, and, new ideas might be explored in the rehearsal phases!  I do also feel like there is a chance the next period will be the singles/EPs period they have wondered about trying for a while!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...