NewTwistedWords

Official LP10 Speculation Thread

8 minutes ago, Fuzzyste said:

Probably not releasing it as a single but just uploading it like they did with IR Disc2, twisted words etc

What's the difference at this point?

N WORD RMX 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 0 6 6 6 

:classic_ninja:

man are they scraping the bottom of the broverbial parallel!

10 hours ago, Zane said:

I'll record the gig yeah. It's going to be far less complex than what I'd hoped though as me being disorganised as ever didn't bother to schedule any rehearsals in until a month ago and by that time we can only get together once, the day before the gig! so I've had to make some of the arrangements a bit less complex. That said, the people playing are all incredible so it'll be great anyway. I'll post the recording here if its not too gnarly.

do it even if it IS too damn gnarly!

tubular!

totally bodacious!

I can always remix the SHIT out of it and add some killer overdubs! 

some CRUSHING BEASTLY BEATS!

😮

On 1/10/2019 at 5:50 AM, Zane said:

I'll record the gig yeah. It's going to be far less complex than what I'd hoped though as me being disorganised as ever didn't bother to schedule any rehearsals in until a month ago and by that time we can only get together once, the day before the gig! so I've had to make some of the arrangements a bit less complex. That said, the people playing are all incredible so it'll be great anyway. I'll post the recording here if its not too gnarly.

I am excited by the sense that you will have the original arrangements still existing for an unknown time in the future, and then also now you have the simplified ones in the future!  In many ways that mirrors the KID A sessions and album themselves!  I am glad to hear you wll be recording!!