Sign in to follow this  
Memetherapy

I've made some Radiohead related videos yall might enjoy

I'm new here, but used to peruse AtEase and was active on Mortigi Tempo back in the day. I've been a fan since hearing Just back in 96ish (I was only 10, so its hard to remember). Anyways, one of my YouTube channels is essentially a place for weird, strange, cringe humor. And my love for Radiohead naturally made me use them. I think I've made 5 Radiohead related videos. Here's my last one I just made. Figured Radiohead fans might like it. It's a remix (edit) of Thom's Anima interview with Apple Music. Enjoy. If you have ideas, shoot them at me. The Anima Interview Remix

Cheers mateys and ladies

the hell is this!

ahahha

you should USE that papa roach last resort for something since they too are now in the MAY MAY game!

when the HELL is Mortigi Temple coming back?

and why was I randomly banned from posting but could still view but no matter who I tried to message got no answer!

like who the hell prevents someone from posting on a board that it butterly dead and has like 20 people at most and is lucky to get like 2 posts a day day!

HEY HEY!

4 minutes ago, Memetherapy said:

To each their own. You'd probably hate the rest of my strange Radiohead related videos. 

do  u like pavement

as in the sidewalk?

pavement ROCKS!