Sign in to follow this  
KrK22

Thom Yorke - ANIMA

On 6/20/2019 at 9:22 PM, Robjonas said:

FMA needs a release like Lift. Clean up a studio attempt and throw it to the wolves. 

they propably have several attempts on this song, but are holding them back, because they want it to be the new old song on lp10

On 6/21/2019 at 9:05 PM, Fake Chinese Robert Plant said:

I honestly can’t remember. I feel like I recall them saying it might be something like that around the same time that Rolling Stone article happened in the middle of the AMSP tour and they said they were considering a “guitar, bass, and drums” record, but I might’ve imagined it entirely.

Don’t have the reference handy, but I also remember somebody in the band mentioning that they might want to try more of a live sound like OKC or IR

17 hours ago, Fuzzyste said:

So dawn chorus is pretty good 

Where can I hear it? Or did u go to the preview thing?

26 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Where can I hear it? Or did u go to the preview thing?

There was a leak last night on discord man,  think it’s also on soulseek. P

Posted (edited)

I know this is kind of a bold statement, but Not The News is Radiohead level good.

Also, after finally getting to listen to these loud on my stereo, it needs to be listened to on something with good range and lots of bass. Earbuds arent gonna cut it for this one.

Edited by Black Jesus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, First Against the Wall said:

Thom just confirmed Kid A / Amnesiac 20th Anniversary edition.  Discussed how he, Stanely and Nigel have been going through lots of material and that they virtually saved everything on disc.

MiniDisc?

13 hours ago, First Against the Wall said:

Thom just confirmed Kid A / Amnesiac 20th Anniversary edition.  Discussed how he, Stanely and Nigel have been going through lots of material and that they virtually saved everything on disc.

Where/when did he say this? Just saw an interview posted on pitchfork with Zane lowe. 

I just read this thread, I'll keep posted there! 

37 minutes ago, Fox said:

Where/when did he say this? Just saw an interview posted on pitchfork with Zane lowe. 

Exactly. He doesn't mention that. Except there's a longer interview somewhere else...

Nah he says how much stuff was made. He goes into the narrative of the band, Nigel, and Stanley all having success they never would have realistically imagined and finally having the time and money to have studios. Basically says they made an incredible amount of shit and it's all on tape.

I guess the question is, after how many interesting tidbits were left to rot from the OK Computer reissue, is how much Kid A session we get.

1 hour ago, forward said:

Nah he says how much stuff was made. He goes into the narrative of the band, Nigel, and Stanley all having success they never would have realistically imagined and finally having the time and money to have studios. Basically says they made an incredible amount of shit and it's all on tape.

I guess the question is, after how many interesting tidbits were left to rot from the OK Computer reissue, is how much Kid A session we get.

It'd be nice if they realised after the minidisc leak that people are interested in their offcuts and release a heap of it.